The Kiss

Hey I'm sorry guys I'm really caught up and I try to upload as soon as I can I just started highschool so life right now is hetic so bear with me thanks and I'll try to upload quicker :P Enjoy

****************************************************************************************

Anta's P.O.V

We saw my mother quickly leave Starbucks in arm with her co-worker. "listen guys were going to follow after them in sears make sure my father doesn't see you guys, stay close please keep phones close and were going to the top floor first then then were going to go to the second floor." I finished everyone nodded and we got to moving my father was. Surely following them and I knew we had to hurry. We entered sears and went straight up into the third floor I then sent a text to my mom saying we're in sears coming in 5 minutes just to make sure dad wasn't anywhere. Near.

~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonnie's P.O.V

I just finished telling mark the story.

" I had no idea you was going through this, are you okay?" he asked.

" yeah I'm fine just kind of freaked out, I understand if this makes you uncomfortable I mean you probably wasn't up to running around the mall with your co worker from her crazy murder ex husband so I understand if you don't wanna go on a date with me -"

" jonnie-"

" No just listen, you probably freaked out so just leave if you don't -" I was cut off by a pair if soft warm lips against mine, at first i was confused but then relaxed into the kiss and started to kiss back. Mark pulled away and I got flushed "Don't say that If I was freaked out I would've never done that amazing best kiss I ever had judy now, I'm going to admit that it was kind of crazy but I would never leave your side at a time like this trust me." he finished speaking and flushed a bit more.

" thank you," I whispered. Mark was leaning in again and so was I until I heard

" Mom are you here?" I pulled away and smiled I fixed my hair and walked out mark following closely behind.

"yeah" I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Thank god you're okay."

"Yeah cole did a pretty good job at keeping me safe." she said I then saw cole, Melissa and Natalie follow behind.

"thanks guys for keeping them nth safe." I said.

" you're welcome." they replied.

~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~

Anta's P.O.V

"so mom buy some clothes and stuff here and we'll head off back to Melissa's house and stay the night." I said.

"Yeah sure, and I almost forgot everyone this is mark my co worker and mark this is my daughters Anta, Natalie and their friend Melissa and Anta boyfriend Cole." she said introducing us. Mark was tall about 6'4 lite sandy blonde hair blue eyes strong features.

"Hey guys, I don't wanna sound like a crashes but I'll attend the trip with you guys and my daughter."

My mothers mouth dropped open an Mark pulled her aside.

" Looks like your mom found herself a guy." Cole chuckle in my ear.

"I wonder if he has a hot son that I could date." I teased back.

I felt cole tense behind me.

" oh Anta you play with me now I'll play with you later." he whispered.

" alright guys seems like he will be attending so I say we shop and go eat dinner then to Marks house instead since we're taking his private jet and Melissa you're welcome to come along with." my mom finished. We all agreed and we went into sears to shop.