JEALOUS

"Vernon," Seungkwan called, "I-I need to tell you something..." He told him.

Vernon nodded with eyebrows raised, and went over to him to listen.

"I um, I like Mingyu-hyung..." Seungkwan confessed. Vernon smiled at the older boy, trying his best not to break down and cry. He just ended up hugging him, because he knew this must've been hard for Seungkwan.

"That's okay," Vernon said. That's not okay. "You can like whoever you want." You can only like me.

---

Vernon thought everyone was asleep, so he snuck out of his room in the dorm, and went out on the balcony connected to the living room.

Vernon thought about Seungkwan's confession. He was jealous, and heartbroken. Vernon and Seungkwan have been glued to each other since debut, and then he just goes on liking Mingyu.

Vernon hardly noticed that tears were falling down his cheeks. He was drifting off to sleep, so decided to go back inside and sleep on the couch.

---

Vernon woke up first, so he texted the group chat he had with the other members, and decided to go out and do stuff in the city. He went shopping, and then he went to his favorite café.

---

"Guys!" Seungkwan yelled, "Vernon's missing!" He finished, and the dorm became hectic. He wondered what caused him to leave.

Was it the confession? Seungkwan wondered. It wasn't a real one, he only did it to see how Vernon would react. Of course Seungkwan regrets it now.

The twelve boys were searching nonstop, when the door opened. Only to be revealed with a Vernon holding bubble tea.

Everyone eyed him, "What, didn't you check the text?" Vernon asked. He was hugged by everyone, except Seungkwan.

But, when their hug was over, Vernon walked straight past Seungkwan. "Um?! Excuse you?" Seungkwan sassed, chasing after him.

Then they were in their room alone. "I don't want to talk to you," Vernon said.

"It was a test, Vernon. I don't actually like him, you idiot." Seungkwan said.

"Really?" Vernon asked, a bit mad but also surprised. "Why would you do that? I was so jealous."

"I know," Seungkwan smiled and jumped onto his and Vernon's bed, nuzzling into Vernon's chest. "I love you, instead."

"I love you too, asshole." Vernon told him.

---

blahblahblah i get it

it's cheesy gET OVER IT

i was in the mood for verkwan/boonon/seungsol/whatever the fuck this ship's name is bc there's literally 383749394784 names for it

hope you enjoyed (:

💞