Chapter Three

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my torso. "Get off." I demanded sternly. The person turned their body under me. I was able to get a good look and noticed it was Louis. I pried his arms away from me and scrambled out of bed. I landed on the floor and gripped my crotch. It felt like I was getting a tattoo on my penis, but the person was digging in deeper than necessary. I groaned and rolled over, gritting my teeth. "Harry you need to stay still. Mark really tore up your insides." Louis mumbled sleepily from behind me. "You don't know what's best for me." I whispered, rolling over again. "You're right. I don't. But I do know its painful after being raped." he told me. Wait, what?

Louis' POV

Uh oh. Why did I just Say that?! I'M AN IDIOT. I clamped a hand over my mouth as Harry turned to face me. "What?" he questioned. "I...uh..." I couldn't find an explanation. "Have you been raped?" he asked me. No. "No..." I said, looking away. "Then how would you know?" he asked me. Because my sisters were. "Because..." I can't tell him! My sisters told me not to tell anyone! Harry just looked at me expectantly. "I..uh...because...I raped someone." oh my god why did I Say that?!

Harrys POV

I backed up to the wall. Did he really? He couldn't have. My heart sped up and my breathing slowed down as I stared at him, probably looking scared. "No no no that's not what I meant!" he cried, groaning in annoyance. "Well what do you mean then?!" I barked, throwing my hand back in anger, which I do a lot. "I....uh...okay! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I don't want you to be afraid of me." he started off slowly. I nodded in acknowledgement. "Alright, well, a couple years ago...I was walking home when I saw the door was open. So, apparently someone had broken in...and the guy was...well, you know...to my sisters...I was pissed. That's it really." he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Screw this up and your dead." I snarled, getting on my feet. And at just the wrong moment, of all people, Zayn decided it would be fun to show up. "What's up dude?" he asked nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes. "You haven't got tired of my pretty face yet?" I said in a girly voice. He shook his head. "Can't get enough of it." I smiled and headlocked him, giving him a noogie. I looked over at Louis who was smiling at the ceiling. "What's got you so happy Lou?" I asked. He looked at me and his smile grew wider, his eyes shimmering with happiness. I could definitely get used to those eyes. "Oh, it's nothing. Hey, are there any other patients your age?" he asked me. "Uh..." I thought about it. "Oh, duh! Yeah, there's Niall, Josh, and Violet." I replied hesitatantly. "Where can I find them?" he asked. I thought it over for a minute. "Well, either eating breakfast or in the game room being weirdos." I replied, satisfied with my answer. "Would you mind if I go see them?" he asked. I shrugged. "It's your life." I said.

Louis' POV

I got up and began making my way to the game room, where, I assumed was Niall, playing checkers alone, flipping the board around after every move. I chuckled to myself. "Who's winning?" I asked him. "Damn it I'm not sure! All I know is that I'm losing!" he pouted, crossing his arms. "Well, good luck to you!" I smiled and dragged away. I noticed another boy and a girl sitting together. They must be Violet and Josh. "Are you Violet and Josh?" I asked, sitting down with them. "Uh, yes. And you are?" Josh asked. "Oh! I'm Louis." I shot my hand out and he took it, doing the same with Violet. "Are you a patient?" Josh asked me, looking down at the stuffed bear in front of him. "Oh, no. I work here as an aid." I replied smiling. "Oh, who's your patient?" he asked me. "Harry Styles." I didn't hesitate to reply. He shot his head up, his eyes wide. "You should resign. He murders all of his aids." he told me quickly. "He told me he was giving me a chance." I said quietly, looking down and twiddling my thumbs awkwardly. "That's weird." he said, biting his lip. "What are you two in here for?" I asked suddenly. "Oh. I'm in here for an eating disorder and Violet is shy and has a short temper. I'm not sure what that's called..." he trailed off. "I hope you two get better." I smiled. He smiled back. "Thank you." Violet suddenly said. My smile grew wider. "Well, tell me if you two need anything, I love helping out." I said, standing up. "Can I talk to you about something?" Violet asked me, also standing. "Sure anything." I nodded. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a corner. "What is it?" I asked in a worried, hushed tone. "I need help making someone jealous..." she said awkwardly. "No problem. But who, may I ask?" I smiled again. "Uhm..its Josh..." she replied, blushing. "No worries, I'd be happy to help. Just one question." I said. She nodded so I began, "Why me?" I asked. "Well...Niall likes keeping to himself and I'm deathly afraid of Harry..." she said, slightly giggling. "Oh alright. So I guess that means I'll see you at lunch?" I assured. She nodded. "See you then."

-------------

Sorry this is realllllly short. I'll be updating tomorrow. I'm just reallllly tired because its 3:30 a.m. I was kind of lazy in this chapter but my best friend, @AngelicaTrevino helped me. You should check out her profile. She just started but she'll be uploading soon. Also I'd like to thank her for fitting the role of Violet. ANYWAYS.....BYE!!!!!!!!!1!1132!233!2!!!!53!3!!!!!

-Penny