Chapter 12: Woops

Well, I'm freaking tired for no reason. I'm going to try and make this chapter good c: -Lily ^~^

-------------------------------------

Billie's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and blinked my eyes. The bathroom door opened, and Heather came out wearing tight skinny jeans and a red V-Neck. "Hey beautiful" I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "Morning" she replied, hugging me. "I'll meet you downstairs" she broke the hug and gave me a quick kiss. After she walked out, I grabbed a grey button up shirt with sleeves to the elbows and a pair of black skinny jeans. I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I went downstairs where Heather was in the kitchen, sitting on the counter eating a donut. I jumped up and sat next to her. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked her, wrapping my arm around her waist. "I don't know, let's watch TV" she suggested, getting off the counter and walking to the couch. I sat down, pulling her down with me as she giggled. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, searching through the channels for something good. She giggled as Spongebob came on, and stopped there. "You're really gonna watch Spongebob?" I chuckled as she snuggled next to me, slipping her hand through mine. We laughed at it like little kids. About five episodes later, I start to get tired, my eyes closed. I heard Heather giggle at the TV, making me smile before I fell asleep.

Heather's POV:

I giggle at the TV, I used to watch this all the time. Remembering my childhood, I smiled. I was watching my favorite episode, the one where Spongebob teaches Squidward how to blow a bubble. After it ended, I watched three more episodes. It was already 12:02, and I'm getting bored. Tre, Mike and Alexa walked into the living room, "Hey Heather, what's up?" Mike asked, while Tre and Alexa ran for donuts. "Nothing" I looked at Billie, who was sleeping, "I'm gonna go for a walk, you wanna come with me?" I asked him, he smiled, "Yea sure". I carefully got up and grabbed my phone off the table. "Let's go" I walked out the door with Mike, we decided to walk the block and come back. We walked away from the house with an awkward silence. "So how are you and Billie?" he asked, feeling his spiky hair, "Oh good, just like any normal couple"

I shrugged, looking forward. "So who was Jake? If you don't mind me asking" I didn't really care, it felt better to get it out to Billie too. "He was my ex" he nodded slowly, "What happened with you guys?" looking at the houses as we walked by, "He just...I told him I wasn't ready". He looked at me, understanding what I was saying, "I was only 17, I was so lucky my dad had saved me" I felt a tear form in my eye, trying to hold it back. We finally walked to the corner of the intersection, preparing to turn back, but stood there talking about the incident. "And it was the same guy who..you know.." he was afraid to say the word, but it didn't really matter, "Raped me?" I finished the sentence for him, he nodded. "Yea, the only difference is that nobody could save me that time" I remembered the incident, that dark corner, his evil eyes. I snapped back into reality, "I'm really sorry, I wish I could have been there to help you" he added, standing awkwardly close to me. "I guess it's just so easy to manipulate me, I'm so weak" he shook his head, "No, you were hurt, you couldn't do anything" he said, wiping a tear off my cheek. "Yea, but I should have fought back before he hurt me" he looked down at the ground, then back at me. "You're hard to convince" he chuckled slightly, I smiled. "Yea, I gu..." something cut me off, a pair of lips met mine, Mike kissed me. Before I could think, I kissed back, but we both realized what was going on, and quickly pulled back. "Oh my god, Heather, I'm so sorry" he put his hands on his face, I was dazed for a moment. "It's ok, but we can't tell Billie" he looked mad at himself, very mad. "Ok, I'm really sorry, I don't know..." I cut him off, "No really it's ok, let's just get home" he nodded slightly. The walk back home was silent, a cloud of awkwardness hovering over us. We opened the door and walked into the house like nothing happened. Billie, Alexa and Tre were talking, and turned to us. "Hey guys, how was the walk?" Billie stood up, walking over to hug me. Mike walked into the kitchen, "Fine, how about you guys?" he asked casually. "Oh good hehe" Tre giggled out, being a creeper, "Alright fucktards, you guys wanna do something? It's only 8:00" Alexa asked, grabbing a bunch of donuts. "Whoever gets the donut on the doorknob wins" she tossed the donut at the bathroom door, missing. We played this game for about thirty minutes, Tre the only one who could get it on the doorknob. "Ok, new game, how about, a donut fight?" Alexa sided with Mike and Tre, while Billie and I took cover behind the other couch. "TAKE THIS!" Tre yelled, pelting a donut at Billie. "Ow!" he laughed, throwing the donut back at him. He had donut all over his lip, I couldn't resist. I pulled him down, kneeling away from the donuts, and kissed him, getting all the icing off. He smiled as we went back up and threw more donuts at the others. Tre brought up a good point, "I just realized, Heather, you have like a million fucking donuts, how do we still have any?" I laughed, giving it good thought. "I don't know, I guess I just like donuts" I threw a donut at Alexa, hitting her arm, she threw one back, hitting my boob. "HAHAHAHA" she busted up laughing, falling over. Tre continued to throw donut at Billie, while Mike and Alexa bust up laughing on the floor. I laughed, Billie stood up, "You ready to go to bed?" he asked, wiping donut off his shirt. "Yea, let's go" we rushed upstairs as the other three pelted more donuts at each other. "Woo, that was fun, haha"

Billie's POV:

"Woo, that was fun, haha" Heather giggled as we got into her room. She opened the door and walked to her dresser as I closed the door behind me. "Yea, we sure like donuts" I chuckled as she set her clothes on the bed. I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "Let me help with that" I whispered, slowly slipping her shirt off. My hands traveled down her sides, then to her shorts, I slipped those off too, kissing her neck softly. She took a deep breath, I traced my finger up her spine, slowly unhooking her bra. She grabbed the shirt and covered herself as I put the bra on her bed. "I..I can't" she grabbed the rest of her clothes and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I sighed, I could understand why, she just isn't comfortable yet. I slipped into my pajamas and got into bed, waiting for her to return. She came out, and laid in bed with me. She turned around to face me, snuggling as close as she could to my body. She held her face to mine, lips almost touching, but not quite. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm just not ready" I nodded, "It's alright" she smiled, I kissed her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer to my body. I broke the kiss, she rested her head on my chest, "Good night" she whispered, burying her face in my chest. "Night" I whispered back, closing my eyes. She'll be ready someday, soon.

-------------------------------------

Well, that's all I've got for now, I'll make the chapter a bit better tomorrow, how long do you guys think she should wait? Should she tell Billie about her and Mike? Or keep it a secret? Comment-Vote-Favorite, anything! RageXLove -Lily ^~^