The wormhole

Growing up, my parents were really different then most. A lot of people refereed to me as a "special" child. Not in a bad way but sometimes the way they treated me made me feel like that. Ive never been at a single school for more than a year. Ever. My parents moved around a lot but it really is'nt their faults. What they do for a living makes it that way. I'm really "not allowed" to talk about it and I'm like 90% sure this is going to be read by someone whom I did not intend it for. They are always watching me. Its not like I didn't know that. It just gets extremely annoying sometimes. Like I can't go somewhere without seeing at least one of them around somewhere. I really don't understand why they have to watch me too. I'm not the important one. My parents are. It comes with the job. I really can't have many friends because of that. Even if I do make a friend they end up getting the "normal life" story, which is a cover up and slightly far from the truth. Well really far from the truth. Its like I live in a wormhole because every time I get close to getting something that I can relatively call mine, it gets ripped away from me and I am left in total darkness all over again. New city, new state, and new person. Every time. This wormhole effect fails to miss every year. 

   I just wish it would end. I'm tired of living in a Shadow yet under a microscope. I honestly cannot blow my nose without them wondering whats in it. I really don't know ho it got to be this bad. I mean they have separated my family to try to break us up. My mom and my dad are separate because of this. I don't now why I cannot just be left lone now. I'm sixteen. I'm only so capable and even if I anted to do something to make things normal I wouldn't because that would put my brothers and sisters at risk. That's one thing I WILL NOT do. They are my responsibility. I've come to deal with that fact. 

  I know I'm being watched for a fact because there have been multiple encounters hen I have seen them and watched them watching me and they know this. I have photos of them, just like they have photos of me and the rest of my family. This is all I have is my family. I don't care if I have to go through this with my parents, I'm used to it after so many years. But my younger siblings are getting to the age where they remember and they start to question why things are the way they are. I don't want this life for them. 

I'm going to find a way to change it. F*ck the wormhole.