Comic book love.

April was not your everyday girl she liked video games and comic books, but didn't have to much of any of that her family was poor, they lived in a crappie hotel.

(April pov)

So I got ready for the day and told my mom I was headed to the comic book store to get a job.

I walked to the store, as I walked to the front desk I saw this very handsome man, I think he worked here so I walked up to him. "Umm do you work here?" I asked

He looked at me and said. "Yes, how may I help you?" Flashing her a shy smile.

"I wanted to know if I could work here."

"Let me go talk to my boss is that ok with you?" He asked softly.

I smiled at him. "Yes, ill be here." I said smiling a little to much, but I couldn't help it he was so hot I didn't want to drool but god damn he was hot, I started daydreaming and didn't even know he already walked off, until someone was waving their hand in my face. It was my best friend, Kaitlyn.

"So, what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I'm getting a job here."

"Oh really? That's awesome girl."

"Yeah, but the guy I didn't get his name yet will be back soon so ill talk to you later?"

"Yeah, good luck April." She said then walked off somewhere.

(Phil pov)

I talked with my boss and he said it was ok she could start today I was happy cause she was really pretty and id like to get to know her better.

I walked over to her. "So my boss said you can start working today, how does that sound?"

She gasped "Oh my gosh thank you so much!" She rapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, I couldn't help but hug her back.

She looked at me and moved away and said. "I'm sorry I was just really happy." She told me.

"It's ok don't worry about it, I like it when pretty girls hug me witch doesn't happen a lot." I winked at her.

(April pov)

Is he really flirting with me? I asked myself.

I blushes at his comment.

"So ready to start working?" He asked.

"Umm sure sounds great."

~Ok does y'all want me to keep going? Tell me and ill try and update everyday if I can.~

[And check out my first story on here 'AJ I love you' it's a AJPunk kinda like this one.]