The start of a new life.

Emily

I was packing my bags and preparing myself to drive all the way to my college. My house was 3 hours away, and I still haven't got a proper dorm. I decided I should get one today, having 3 hours drive twice a day everyday isn't at all acceptable. This time, I packed all of my clothes, not only for the day, but for the whole year. Because this time, it doesn't matter who's with me in the room. I'm getting any dorm I'm able to get. I kissed my mother goodbye, and hugged her for the last time.
"Don't forget to call me when you arrive to the college, and be careful. Don't talk to strangers, don't let them fool you. I love you."
My mother told me as she blew me a kiss and closed the door.
I put all of my bags in the back of my car, I was worried about how will I hold all of them by myself to the dorm. But anyway, I'll find a cute guy to hold them for me.
I jumped in the front seat and started the car. On my way there, I couldn't stop thinking about my mother. She's really nice.
I turned the music on to get my mind off everything. And how my life is going to change.
It worked, I sang and danced along as video games by Lana del Ray played. This song is one of my favorites. In no time, I found myself infront of my college. I parked my car in the parking lot and held 3 bags on one hand, and 2 on the other hand. They were heavy, really heavy, if you ask. I locked my car and put the keys in my pocket, and in the hurry I was in, I didn't notice that my key dropped on the floor on my way to the office. I found a cute guy standing behind me, calling me "miss, you dropped your keys." With a wide smile on his face. He's so sweet. His green eyes, his pink lips, his curls reaching the top of his shoulders. "Wow" I whisper under my breathe.
Wow I can't believe I said that out loud.
"What did you say, miss?"
"Uh, nothing.– I mean thank you." I smile at him.
Wow Emily, stop being awkward.
"You're welcome." He says, with a smile. Handing me the keys.
"Do you want any help with your bags?" He adds.
I wasn't expecting this.
"Uhm, if you don't have a problem?"
"I surely don't! Just show me the directions to your dorm,"
I walk to my dorm and he follows me with the bags.
When we reach my dorm, I ask him to join me for a little conversation and he says he has to go. But we exchanged phone numbers to catch up.
He put my bags in my room and went away.
"Wow. What a handsome gentleman he is." I smile to myself, with a sparkle in my eyes.
As usual, I set my alarm for the next day, and write down on a piece of paper the things I will be doing tomorrow.
I'm so organized. Everything is organized.
I put all of my books on the shelf, from After by Anna Todd to Where she went by Gayle Forman in an alphabitcal order.
I took a small, warming shower. And put my pjs on. It was such a long day driving all the way from my home to here.
I wasn't sure about what to do until the door opened and a cute-light brown headed girl came in. Well, now I know who shares this room with me.
She seems nice.
"Hello!" She greets me, with a big smile on her face.
"Hii!" I return the smile equally.
"I'm Kendall,"
"And I'm Emily,"
"and we are, the best!" We both half yell at the same time, standing back to back, with our hands open.
We both laugh, shaking hands. "Nice to meet you!" I say.
I didn't know my roommate would be so sweet.
I asked her about her favorite singers, books, and things to do. Turns out we have so much in common. We got along well.
I told her about the guy, which I still don't know his name, that helped me getting my bags.
We talked a lot and laughed as much.
"Let's watch a movie!" She suggested.
"Sure!" I say, with a happy smile.
I'm so happy that it happened to have such a roommate.
While we watched the movie, laying on eachother, we both fell asleep.

    Kendall

What a sweet lady she is. I thought I'd get a roommate that would be really rude, covered in tattoos and piercings. But instead, I got what I wanted. I'm really happy Emily is my roommate.
She is incredibly beautiful. Her sparkly blue eyes, tall lashes that reach the bottom of her perfectly lined eyebrows. Wow. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
She peacefully fell asleep with her head on my stomach. I gently remove her head, putting it on the pillow. I wrap my arms around her waist and fall asleep.