Chapter 1: Chloe

I will always love you Dan Howell (a danisnotonfire fanfiction)

Chapter 1: Chloe's POV

I rolled out of bed on what seemed like a normal Sunday afternoon. I grabbed my IPhone and looked at the clock, 7:30. "Damn you summer." I thought to myself as I quickly shut the curtains and crawled back into bed.

*3 hours later*

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. Now I've really done it. I started working at a lonely coffee shop down the road, but of course on my first day I'm already 20 minutes late. Ugh, I have no time to dye my already fading hair, so I just slipped on some leggings and a top and ran out the door.

The lovely London weather greeted me as i was running down the street. By lovely I mean terrible, why is it always so rainy here? Anyways, I stood at the edge of a crosswalk pondering what I was going to say to my probably now ex-boss.

Why didn't my flatmate Kelly wake me up? I thought growing slightly more irritable with every word. I mean really, she knew it was my first day and I'm sure she must have realized i wasn't up when she left for work.

Already preoccupied with my thoughts as I crossed the road I wasn't giving it a second thought. All of a sudden I heard a loud honk, I looked up and saw the speeding car rushing towards me.

I stood dazed in the middle of the road, like a deer trapped in the headlights. When I felt a sudden force on my back as I collided with the ground. A boy wearing a llama hat fell to the ground next to me. I quickly realized he had pushed me out of the way of he incoming car.

"Umthankssomuchohmygoshicouldhavediedthankyou!!" I sputtered out. A look of confusion came across his face but quickly faded. "Oh you're welcome!" He beamed as he stood up and bent down to help me up. As he pulled me off the hard ground I looked up into those chocolate brown eyes of his and just stared. Soon I realized what I was doing and shook it off with a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I figured I was already so late for my job I might as well just not go.

"Hey I really feel like I owe you. Do you wanna go get some Starbucks or something?" I asked secretly hoping he would say yes. He looked pleased and replied "Sure that would be wonderful!" And with that we began walking down the street.

************************************

Authors Note:

Hey guys!! This is my first fanfic so keep the hate to a minimum xD If you like it please vote and comment! Also could you please share this with your friends! I will be updating soon!! Love you babes!!!

XxJenniferxX