Chapter 3: Chloe

Chapter 3: Chloe's POV

After Dan went to get our drinks I went to go find a table. Starbucks was awful crowded but i managed to find us a table. I slid into the booth and took out my phone.

5 New Messages

Oh crap. All of my messages were from my boss. Work had completely slipped from my mind. Each message got angrier and angrier until the last one read,

Chloe you are fired.

I chuckled softly to myself, I hated that job anyways. My boss was always so rude and snobby with everyone and he alone made the place so miserable. I looked over to the que and saw Dan standing there humming along while tapping his hand on his thigh. He really was cute, with his dark brown hair cascading down in a slight fringe, and his velvety British accent that flowed effortlessly through his lips. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't even notice Dan walking back towards the table.

"Chloe are you alright? You look kinda vacant." My head snapped up at the sound of his voice

"Yes, sorry Dan I get a little carried away with my thought sometimes." I replied and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Haha that's alright. Here is your drink." He said as he handed me my coffee. We both began sipping our drinks in silence. It was comfortable silence at first but it quickly grew somewhat awkward.

"Erm...so..." I tried to pipe up.

"Dan, do you do youtube for a living?"

"Well yes and no." He replied.

"Youtube is part of it. Actually my flatmate, Phil and I have a radio show on BBC Radio one every Sunday. Which provides most of our money. It's nice though, you should watch it sometime!"

"Ooh, thats cool! Yeah I will definitely watch it!" I said. I wasn't quite sure if I was being sincere or just polite. Ah, oh well.

Dan and I chatted for about an hour and a half before we decided we should head on home. I found out Dan is actually quite large on Youtube! And he loves llamas, Muse, and him and Phil are best friends and do almost everything together. He seemed really nice, but I wonder what he thinks of me.

"Chloe, I can walk you to your flat if you want." Dan mumbled.

"That would be great!" I said a little too anxiously, just being glad I could spend a little bit more time with him.

"Alright, lets go." Dan stated and we were off.

When we arrived at my door I wasn't sure if I should invite him in or if he was going to head on home. Gosh, why am I so awkward. Thank god Dan began to speak,

"Well it has been really nice Chloe! Here have my number, we should meet up again sometime!" He took my phone and punched in his number.

"Thanks Dan, yeah I would really like that!" I felt my cheeks grow hot, aw, I was blushing. Dan snickered and gave a little goodbye wave as he spun on his heels and began to walk home. I just stood there motionless, gosh, I think I'm falling for him.

************************************

Authors Note:

Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! Some personal stuff came up! (For wattpad its been awhile, pocketwriters you're lucky lol its only been a couple days xD) anyways i hope you like it! Please vote and like! See you soon!

XxJenniferxX