The Name

My name is Alice and ever since I was a baby I've had this name imprinted on my arm. I don't know why it's just there .

It's also been a year since I've had my Foster family because my mom gave me away I mean who wants a kid with some name on it's body.? Oh I forgot to tell u the name of the person is Aviona a girls name. I'm not gay but having a girls name on me kinda proves that I'm gay.?

I'm on my why to school today,going to meet up with my friend tiara. She's a great person once u know her, but she's what the people call a bad bitch but believe me when I tell u she's a bitch but I love her.

I meet up with tiara at her locker "hey bitch" I said " I would love it if u didn't call me that" "but where the fun in that" I said she's didn't answer me after that. Once we got are book and things we went start to class well that's what I thought but tiara beside we ditch school and go to the woods.

It took us a while to get there because we had to take the long way. Soon we finally made it. We always go to our spot on the top of the hill and just talk. "So why did we come here when we could of done this tomorrow"! tiara just kept on putting down blankets and her rocks oh not this again.

Her and me gather around on the blanket holding hands like always then she starts saying her crazy words once she's done were in a whole different world. She's takes me here with her because she's scared I don't get why I would think have so crazy powers would be cool.

It had took us 5 min to get out of that place but the crazy thing is I can't wake up and it hurts because someone is moving me. Then I start to here things coming for the outside when it gets closer it's just tiara calling me and she sounds scared I wish I could hop out and slap her for putting me in this.

I'm still unconscious but I feel myself walking up I lift my eyes to see a little and it's a girl I've never seen her before in my life but she's pretty cute wait what no she's not. I start to feel a tingle in my arm were the name is. I try my best to look but I can't when I look back at the girl she's gone. Then my head shots up as I'm gasping for air I look around but it's just dark.

I look down at myself to see I was in nothing did I get raped I thought then I heard a door opened I took s deep breath when I noticed it was tiara when she came up to me her left hand was full with clothes "here u go" " thx but why was I naked and who undressed me" I asked " well when u got unconscious I had to bring u too my house so I told my mom and she said u need air so I took off your clothes and wet u down" after she was down I slapped her I know she's was just trying to help but her stupid magic got me like this.!

Sorry if not good