Happy New Year (Osomatsu x Reader)

It's finally the first day of the year, and you are wearing your best kimono to visit the shrine and buy a new charm. The air is cold and you're trying hard not to shiver as you walk up the steps to reach the shrine, and you're already thinking of going back home to drink a warm tea when suddenly something hits you in the back. You can't do anything as your sandals slip on the stone steps and you fall backwards. You're ready to scream for help when someone catches you.

You look up to find out who your savior is, and you realize it's one of the Matsuno brothers, holding you up with a hand on your back and the other on your shoulder.

"Sorry, Jyuushimatsu hit you while he was running up the stairs."
"Thank you for catching me, Matsuno-kun."
"I'm Osomatsu, Osomatsu~"
"Ah... thank you, Osomatsu-kun."

You try to take a step away from him, only to realize you hurt your foot when you slip and fell. Osomatsu notices the grimace on your face, and without warning lifts you up in his arms, grinning at you.

"Since it's my little brother's fault you hurt yourself, it's my duty as the oldest brother to fix the problem and help you out."

You can feel yourself blushing, and try to protest, but Osomatsu is warm, and being carried princess style is very nice. As he starts walking up the stairs, you look up at his smiling face. His grin is wide and his expression is confident, and you can feel your heart beating a little faster.

All too soon you're in front of the shrine, and he carefully puts you back down on your feet. His brothers are already there, wearing colorful kimonos and praying to the shrine with their eyes close. You and Osomatsu join them and silently wish for good things to come.

Afterwards Osomatsu helps you walk to where you can buy the omikuji to learn of your fortune in the coming year. He holds you at your waist and walks slowly to make sure you don't hurt yourself again.

You make a small offering and select a random paper slip. Your nervously open it and read it, finding out it says you will have great luck with romantic relationships in the new year. You blush deeply and quickly fold the paper, so that Osomatsu can't sneak a glance at it.

Then you decide to test your great luck, so you turn to the side and kiss Osomatsu's cheek.

"Thank you for helping me out so much, Osomatsu-kun..." you say with a smile.

He turns towards you and smiles back.

"It's a pleasure to help such a pretty girl."

You blush and look down, embarrassed by the compliment.

"Maybe we can meet again sometime?"
"Of course we can! And next time without my brothers around~"

You look up to see him winking at you and you can't help laughing. It's definitely going to be a good year!