this is really random

so i am updating, and deleting my rants on here because i want this to strictly be an update book on jelena. i had written some harsh and vulgar comments to the girls i didn't like. i was going to delete this one but i thought it was kind of funny.before ya'll attack me this was what I had written in the beginning of 2016 (like two years ago) and i'm really ashamed of the harsh language i used to describe the women justin liked (that wasn't selena) i sincerely apologize to anyone i have offended and would never use such language to anyone as much as i would hate them. as of now, i don't hate any of those girls, but i'm not a huge fan of them either. i do not think justin used hailey for her body, i think they actually had a good friendship, i was very immature back then and made overtop assumptions. i do not wish death upon anyone and truly regret saying so. i was in a very sad/angry state because of justin and hailey and was mad that jelena wasn't a thing at the time. but that isn't an excuse, i just want to say that i have truly changed. anyways i kept this chapter because i was reading the fanfiction i wrote as a joke for fun and it was hilarious because it was cringey and really random. so if you're going through this book, have fun. 

Okay. First I'm gonna make us all feel better, then I'm gonna write a one-shot on here about Justin killing Hailey and going back with Selena.

Okay look, we all know that they still love each other regardless, even if Selena is done talking about him. She just wants questions about her and her music, she's sick and tired about being asked about the same thing, and I respect that. 

Justin may say that they grew apart, but he can never deny the fact the he still has strong feelings, no matter who he dates. He's always dating models or Selena. Which means he's pretty much being a fuckboy, and only using Hailey for her body. (Even though Selena has a wayyy better body then she does).

I was crying for the past two days, I couldn't even listen to Journals because it was all about Selena, and it made me cry. Same with Believe. I'm actually not as sad, because I will always support and ship Jelena regardless. It's funny cause all of my favorite couples are dead now. I'm just so mad because Selena's always been there for Justin, and she got all this hate from his fans. Then suddenly Hailey get's a nice warm welcome. Yeah I see how it is. To be honest, this all really feels like it's all for publicity, cause why is Justin suddenly posting all these photos of Hailey. Hailey's acting like she doesn't give a flying shit.

So I suggest you don't go on Justin OR Selena's Instagram and twitter. Until you start getting use to it. Don't even read their news. Just keep your head high and believe Jelena. I'm not leaving wattpad, I'll keep writing Jelena and Jairiana. But this is the last chapter, because now that Justin's in a relationship I don't think there will be any news. 

Jelena may never, ever happen again. But I will always believe in it. Just keep dreaming of Hailey dying. Besides if Justin only likes Hailey for her body then they will end really soon. But haven't you noticed that Justin smokes and does all the shit with the models. Like before Kendall's birthday party he was smoking. Then when he had that vacay with Hailey he was also smoking, he legit posted a picture of it on Instagram. I guess I just love Justin, but not the way I used to. But I love Selena the same, girl keep slaying. Don't show all the Jailey shippers how weak we are. Keep believing and just play cool with them. But I will also admit that it's really sad looking at old photos of them. Btw it was so funny cause there was this photo on Instagram that Hailey posted, of wearing Justin's pants, and this one jelenator commented saying: You always wear his clothes, cause you can't afford good ones. AND IM JUST LIKE BIIIITCH. (Btw this is random but I think I figured out who was lying, when Selena said she heard his album before it came out, she probably meant like when they were dating. Because Justin wrote tons of songs, and some of them could've been the songs that he wrote when they were dating. Btw it's sad how Justin has to tag his girlfriend in his photos, I see what it is... Hailey is an attention seeking whore... WHO IS ALSO A SLUTTY ASS DAMN FUCKING SHITTY CUNTY BITCH.

I JUST WANNA TIME TRAVEL TO 2012 AND GO THROUGH ALL THAT SHIT AND DRAMA, YOU GUYS?

 BUT IT'S OKAY WE GOT THIS IN CONTROL JUST KEEP TELLING YOUR BRAIN THAT THEY WILL GET MARRIED, FUCK, AND MAKE BABIES. OKAY?! YEAH ANYWAYS HERE'S THE ONE SHOT: (btw it's so stupid, lol you can even tell me it is... It's only to make our moods feel better)

-.-

Justin's POV

Hailey was being so fucking annoying, I feel like she was just using me for fame and money. Like seriously look at her closet, there's not one outfit in there that isn't: Gucci, Chanel, and etc. She's always demanding things from me. So one day I got my dagger, and stabbed her repeatedly, (basically until my arm got really tired). So I killed her and then killed the rest of the sluts I had fucked with like, Chantel, Yovanna, Jayde, Jasmine, Wolfie, Xenia (I actually like her, she's so pretty and nice) and etc. Why, because I wanna show Selena that I don't give a fuck about anyone, but her. So I also killed all of her ex's and all her crushes. BECAUSE SHE HAS TO BE MINE. Damn, I hope I'm not this creepy when I talk to her. I took a shower, to cleanse all the blood I had on my skin. Then I wore something nice and added some COLOGNE (hehe song reference.) I went to a bouquet shop and bought all the flowers and got them sent to Selena. I went to her house, and knocked on her door.

"Justin? Oh hey,"

"Um, hi.. can I come inside?"

"Uh sure, I'm guessing you did this," She says, while pointing at all the flowers. Then says "Look I know what you want, but I'm not gonna-"

That's it. I gave up. AND I ONLY CAME HER FOR TWO SECONDS. I kissed her soft lips, those lips that I've been devouring for a long time now. I was surprised that kissed back, so I slipped my tongue in, granting for an enterance. 

Suddenly Selena stops.

"Is that what you came to do? Just seduce me in to you? That's not gonna work, and I'm so sorry you have Hailey," She spat.

"No I don't, I killed her." I simply state.

"Whaa?"

"Yeah I killed all the sluts," I reply giving her a soft smile.

"SO AM I GONNA BE KILLED NEXT?!"

"No, you're not a slut. I killed them because I want to show you that I only want you, and that I was such an immature adult. Still kinda am, but maybe you can change me," (SONG REFERENCE AGAIN!)

"I love you way too much, your too sweet. But I don't know Justin,"

"Baby, please." Knowing that word had an affect on her, I used it.

She bit her lip, probably knowing it was a turn on for me. "I promise you, one more time. I promise after that. I'll let you go."

OKAY BLAH BLAH BLAH

Selena was crying but then she starting smiling, and then they kissed, made-out, fucked, got married, and had babies, and became immortal.

.-.

Lol I didn't mean to offend anyone in that story, but my stories are nothing like that lol, and that is by far the worst I've ever written. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN (kinda) AND SELENA.

MR. JUSTIN BIEBER AND MRS. SELENA GOMEZ BIEBER WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY. 

I'll miss writing in this, but if somehow some Jelena news does come. I will come back :)

NOW LETS GO RE-KILL HAILEY AND ALL THE OTHER SLUTS ;)

(btw if your still depressed, go on justinandselenaaa , fuckjaileyy , boyjelenator , on Instagram.