Chapter two

A/N: so haha well after like 2 years of nothing here is at least something! It's really short and well not that good but idk what came over me lol. Happy new year btw (late ik sorry)

_______

It was a Monday. Chris didn't like Mondays, no one liked Mondays. Another week full of annoying teachers yelling and boring lessons.

He thought maybe, if he just closed his eyes and concentrated enough, he could convince his brain that this all made sense, that some day somehow he would be out of school, out of this place he lovingly called hell.

Sighing, he looked up to the big concrete building, slowly making his way through the masses of kids and teens.

"Hey Chrissy!" He heard a high voice, his little sisters voice, that he had successfully tried to avoid in the morning.
"Go away. The lesson starts soon!" He groaned, hoping that no one he knew had seen her.
The girl looked at him in shock, then took a big breath and walked off.

He hated school and he hated people, worse, his three little sisters. They were monsters and he was glad only one of them attended his school.

After he had walked to his classroom and sat down, the lesson started and Mr Howell started talking about algebra. Chris sighed again, how boring. Nothing happened, his whole life nothing exciting had happened, he was getting sick of it.

Suddenly he heard a soft knock. All eyes lay on the white door. It was opened and a tall boy walked in.

"Ah, you must be Jonathan?", Mr Howell meant, looking at him.
The boy bushed and nodded, "Jon is fine", he whispered, obviously feeling very uncomfortable. "Good. Well then, Jon, just sit down somewhere." The new one nodded and found a seat in the back of the class.

Chris smiled. Maybe, yes maybe, he had suddenly realized, he'd found one person he didn't hate. And how very right he was.