the black rose

My story with this girls friendship started on an app called bbm. We used to talk to each other and got to know a very little first but on christmas December 2015 i asked her out asked for her number she was a very nice girl to talk to. So she gave me her number and i rang her i started to compliment her saying your very beautiful gowjust and also stunning she laughed and said thanks, aww etc and she also said on top obviously im beautiful. I used to laugh she told me alot of interesting stuff about her self. We carried on talking until she came across saying she has a personailty disorder i told her you are no different to anyone else your the same as everyone else. I told her to smile and always call me if she needed to talk i then started to develop feelings for her as she was beautiful and she had a good and amazing personality i then started telling her how i started to like her and how much i want to go out with her and care for her. She replied give me time and we will see i said okay so then i put the phone down saying my bues to her . Next morning 4.45am i was on my way to work i rang her she then told me let give it a try talking about us dating so i spoke to her mum she was a nice respectful and most well cultured and also very islamic person iv spoke to her mum i said salaam aunty her mum replied valykumsalaam she was talking about her daughter to me as she was consurned about her daughter. Her mum replied its going to be a challange for you i said to her aunty with no disrepect i love your daughter i want to marry her grow old with her her mum replied get to know each other more i agreed with her mum then her mum said her bye i said bye and she passed it back to her daughter. A few days went by when she got a text saying from her ex boyfriend my dad has died she rang me straight away and she was upset in tears she went running to her mum in tears and cuddled her up her mum asked her whats wrong she told her mum that this has happened what shall i do her mum gave her advice saying pray from him. We was okay until the day when she needed me at December chrismas 6.54am 2015 she said i want him back so her mum conviced her not to go there again her mum supported me all the way so from there we was fine. February 2nd at 1.03am she wrote me a text saying that iv gone back to him i stormed up and wrote to her saying  sorry after soo many convicing no she still wanted him right now i still wanted her she said i love him i said okay. My full world shattered didnt know what to do few days down the line i was all good now we are friendz.