Chapter #3

Imagine this cute little boy with green eyes

Szaria P.O.V

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I say to Eli and Olivia. "Why are you late?" Olivia. "Everett adopted Duck and I got to meet Forrest. He's suck a cute boy." Eli smiled and Oli looked conflicted then asked who they were. "Everett is Szaria's future boyfriend and Forrest is his son." I blushed when he said future boyfriend. "Okay now serious business. I have to things to tell you. Don't ask anything until I'm finished. 1. I have a son he's about to be 5. I don't know him but I know when he was born. He lives around here with his father. When I had the bump I told you guys I was eating a lot of junk that I was gonna travel to learn things I actually was in Texas with my brother Daniel. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my son I just didn't want one at the time but now I do. I'm gonna try and get him and his father back. The second thing is gonna tear up our friendship. And I am so sorry about that and what im goin to tell you guys. Liam your ex." She pauses looking at me then at the ground. "He cheated on you with me. It started 2 months after you guys got together. I-" I cut her off and started leaving the building with Eli following. I stop and turn into Eli's chest and cry.

"I'm sorry ladybug , I'm sorry she hurt you. You got me, Forrest, and Everett. Do you want me to call him?" He whispers in my ear, holding me tight. I nod and hold him tighter. "Hey can you come to Moe's? It's Szaria. It's not good. We aren't doing good at this moment and she needs you man." Eli exlames on the phone. He put his phone in his pockets and says "he's on his way baby. He's coming to get you." He whispers. "Why would she do that to me? Why didn't she tell us she was pregnant?" "I'm not sure little one Im not sure." He replies. I lift my head up and see Everett leaning against his car. I slowly walking forward starting to cry all over again. He opened his arms for me and I dove into them. "I got you baby, I'll do anything to see you without tears. It's breaking my heart seeing you like this." I sniffle and mumble "Can I stay with you. I don't want to be alone and Eli has a girl to go home to." He nods and said "Eli I got it from here. Go to your girlfriend."

Without a sound he leaves saying "We still got each other Szar. I love you ladybug." I giggle slightly and ran out of Ev's arms and into Eli's. " We always have each other. I love you too firefly" I kiss his cheek walking away and wave him later. Ev opens the door for me then gets in himself. We drove about s block and he spoke up "wanna listen to music?" I nod and he put a cd in the looked like Justin Bieber's. He help up his finger and put on Sorry I giggle. How can a grown man listen to Jb? We sang the whole song when it ended we pulled up to a modern two story house. Its absolutely gorgeous. "Just warning you, Forrest mother might come by to see him. Even if I don't like her she's still his mom." He tells me. "Its okay. I understand honestly. Every child needs both parents." I reply with a small sniffle from all that crying.

An hour later the doorbell rings and Everret yells "can you get that?" I shrug and open the door. I did not expect to see Olivia. "Umm, why are you here?" She asks me. I ignore her and yell "Everret fucking Reid Williams. If you don't get your ass down here now I'm leaving and never coming back." I strained my voice yelling. I'm so tired of being hurt. Though the second I finished he ran down stairs with just a towel and wet hair. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Who was at the door?" He asks all at once. "My ex best friend is here. I didn't know you knew her. Why would she be here?" I ask sniffling from crying. "I don't know your ex best friend is baby girl." He says about to hug me but I back up. "I'm sorry. Until we figure whatever it is I don't really wanna speak to you. I'm sorry." I say looking down. "Just stay here tell here to stay in the living room I'm gonna get dressed and WE are gonna figure it out. I'm not gonna loose you. You mean to much to me okay?" He says making me hug him.

I nod against his chest and tell him to go get clothes on. He nods and heads upstairs. I open the door again and she's still standing there shocked. "He said wait in the living room." She just nods and follows me. "Do you want anything to drink?" I say with a long sigh. "No, I'm good. I'm sorry Szar I re-" "Don't even start Olivia. Don't call me Szar only my friends can call me that." I say rudely. Suddenly I felt hands on my leg and I look down. "Hey Forrest. What's up?" I say bending down to his height.