Chapter 1

It was a dark and stormy night outside on the empty streets of DEC.
A 54 year old man walked out of the back door of PaperUser. A minute later he was dead.

.................................................................

Sgt. Harry Wilson was just about to clock off for the night, he had made plans with his wife, to go out for the night, go to the best restraunt, go to the cinema, then head home to recover from the night out. He was thinking about this night out, and how hard he had worked to get enough time off, and at the right time. Suddenly, his mobile rang "S**t" he muttered to himself as he picked up his phone.  "Hello Sergeant Wilson speaking" the caller replied "Wilson it's Harrington, I know your going out tonight, but we need you downtown at the big PaperUser shop on Blue Lane..It's a murder" Sergeant Wilson usually liked his job, but tonight of all nights. "Fine" he answered, "I will be down in 20 minutes", the two officers ended the call.
"Great now to explain to my wife" He thought to himself.
Sgt. Wilson picked up his jacket off the silver coat peg, residing in the side of his small box like office, he reached out and collected  the BMW keys from the hook, and walked down to the garage.
When Harry reached the garage he looked around for the BMW, he saw the car park was empty, apart from a Toyota Prius, a SWAT van and a Hummer. Well he thought to himself, 'looks like I'm gonna take the Hummer'. Harry pulles open the 60KG door with a groan as he clambers up into the huge tank like vehicle, he flicks the engine on. The 6.2 litre V8 engine growls into life, letting the sound reverberate off the concrete, which made the garage. Harry revved the engine and smiled to himself, he pulled the door tight behind him leaving it to slam. Metal against Metal. Harry reached out to the steering wheel attached to the pickup truck on steroids. As he put the truck into gear he roared out of the garage, sirens wailing.
As Sgt. Wilson weaved in and out of the busy DEC traffic, the radio crackled into life, a voice came through with a chilling ring to it, a ring chilling enough to make Sgt. Wilson stop the Hummer in the middle of the road, the voice had shocked Sgt. Wilson so much he couldn't remember anything, apart from being dragged from his car by a stranger, as the radio crackled again and again repeating the same phrase everytime 'Harrison I'm Coming For You Lots of Love Your Princess"