Chapter 1

(Quick note I took the part of her being related to Zane from Leray77 but hope you enjoy)

I was flying through the sky on a small plane. When my propeller stopped working. I tried to unbuckle before I got near the water but the buckle unbuckled after I hit the water and when it did I got pushed into something hard.*days later* where am I? All I remember is my name and something else I think.

(Zane's Father)

I saw you washed up on the shore. Do you remember anything at all? Something to help me find a way to get you to your family?

(Mia)*pronouced like nia*

All I know is my name and something else but can't remember some of it. My name is Mia and I have no memory of what happened.

(Zane's Father)

I see well you can call me father you could look through the the books to bring back memories. It's the least I can do since your my guest.

(Mia)

So your fine with a stranger calling you father? *while she gets up with her curly platinum blonde hair(her hair and other change a bit later) strawberry pink lips, and a purple combat suit with no sleeves and her dark black Demi Jeans and her emerald green eyes and her purple and black tena shoes.*

(Zane's Father)

Because everyone needs Family and it seems you forgot yours I'm okay if you don't but I put they weapons you had on you downstairs on the table oh and the books are on the shelf right next to it.

(Mia)

^he's a good man I didn't know I had weapons maybe I'm a fighter^ Thank you........Father. *she starts to head down stairs*

===~~~~weeks later~~~~===

(Mia)

^ after days I had learned I had an ability to sense people coming and talk to animals I had a weird magic and I could only form into a cat I have yet to discover the other animals I had pratice fighting that day and was in the form of a cat laying on the window seal when I sensed someone coming didn't know who but I told father I would be outside and I got up and jumped out the window and into my real self and then I saw them fall down I had my two Katana's  behind me where I have a place to set themand my two daggers hidden under my pant leg. It was time to fight^ no one is welcomed here! I yelled bit quite enough to so father wouldn't come out.

(Kai)

Listen girly we don't want to fight you we didn't mean to fall here *even though he just wanted to sit down and sleep*

(Mai)

What did you just call me? *she was in her fighting cloths a grey tank top covered by her grey hooded sweat shirt and her dark Demi jeans and her cherry red hair. She was able to get off the island but only to get more food and some other stuff to help but when she was out she got new cloths and hair dye. The people who was keeping her father here wouldn't let her go on her own so they came with her.* I don't like being called girly ^i grab my katana's and get ready to fight^ one more chance I'm warning you!

(Lloyd)

I'm sorry about my friend about calling you girly but we can't leave or Destiny Bounty we need your help.

(Jay)

Are you crazy she has frecking Katana's! Katana's!

(Kai)

We can't trust her!

(Cole)

Lloyd's right we are in no time to fight we have our home messed up we have nothing I say we should listen.

(Mai)

I can't trust you. You could be the guys who were here under disguise. *she starts to run at them*

(Zane's Father)

Mai! Why are attacking them?

(Mai)

They could be the people who trapped you here like you said. I won't let them hurt you father.

(Zane's Father)

But I didn't I tell you that maybe your brother would some day find me and you? *starts to walk to Zane*

(Mai)

B.....Fine I'm sorry I just wanted to fight I have yet to fight people my age and I'm just borrrrred.*she said whiny*

(Zane's Father)

That's because your always sleeping and just sitting on the window seal not doing nothing.

(Mai)

Because I'm stilling trying to find the rest of my memory....and I get tired after I pratice with my Katana's. Anyway I'm Mai if you yet to know.....if your that dumb*she mumbles the last breathe*

(Zane's Father)

What's with that attitude Mai you where fine earlier?

(Mai)

You know how I hate being called girly *she says a bit angrily* well mr.Fire fist over there did it I will be in the basement punching the bag.

(Zane's Father)

Come on Mai at least talk to your brother.

(Mai)

Okay I will just have to stay away from mr.hothead over there *pointing at Kai*

(All snicker execpt Kai)

(Kai)

How do you know about our elemental power?

(Mai)

Let's see you are wearing a outfit that has flame designs on it. 2 I read about the ninjas.3 when I had to leave a bit I heard people talking about you when I got some food and metal. I swear some people are dumb.

(Zane's Father)

Mai! You are acting cranky (eat a snickers bar jk) you should go rest.

(Mai)

B.....fine. *walks off*