The End

{The story how Mamoru farted}
[And almost killed the whole kingdom...]
-
It was a nice day and the King walked down the hall "Serenity, my love?" A girl with almost white hair joined the room "Yes?" She asked with a soft smile. "What does we eat today?" He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the bright pink cheek. "The cook made some chili for us! I guess we can go and eat now." Endymion took the hand of his wife and walked to a table where he gave a soft smile to all his kids. Even Luna and Pluto sat around the table.
-
Everyone started to eat.
-
While eating everyone spoke to each other. The kingdom and the earth. Love and hate. And things which no one wants to know! Endymion got up "well done. Again a nice meal with my loved family!" He walk around the table. A moment of silence and then a noise. Did he... Akai shooke his head "did dad just farted?" Small Lady got up to "oh no... I guess we need t-" she couldn't finish her sentence. Endymion holded his tummy and let out a loud noise. A fart. Everyone tried to cover mouth and nose, but it was to late... Akai got up and everyone was following. Through the door and outside!
-
Fresh air was all what they needed right now. But wait... "where is Endymion?" Serenity looked around. "I guess he passed out because of his own fart, lays in the hall and sleeps!" Akai laughed and catches an angry look from his mother. But no one was wanted to go in and safe the poor King. Anyways was it his own fault...
-
The End