One-Shot

AN: I don't own Teen Titans (:

Beastboy sparred with Robin in the training room once again finding himself losing. In his defense Robin was an expert at martial arts. He fell back on the mat and Robin leaned over him.

"You really need to work on this. Find your opponents weakness." Robin gave Beastboy a hand and pulled him up.

The Titans started sparring with Robin individually with the other Titans out of the room after their encounter with Mad Mod, who had disabled their powers. Before that they never did much with hand to hand combat. The next day they were gonna have a sparring partner and have all the Titans watch them during training. Beastboy was not looking forward to this. He having shapeshifting capabilities, had been a fly on the wall during the other team members training sessions so he knew he really had no chance with any of them. Even Raven was good, although she never beat Robin she certainly lasted longer than Beastboy did. He thought about the petite sorceress and smiled. They had been dating for a month now and she was slowly but surely opening up to him.

Robin sighed and looked at Beastboy who appeared to be in lala land.

"We're done here." He said annoyed, walking out.

Beastboy jerked his head and followed him out heading over to Ravens room. He knocked and heard Raven call out.

"Who is it?"

"It's me." He said

He heard her get up and type in the passcode making her doors slide open.

"How am i supposed to know who me is?" She said smirking.

He smiled and walked in giving her a hug.

"Your sweaty." She said wrinkling her nose and pulling away.

"Aww you don't mind do you?" He said pulling her back in and nuzzling her neck.

"Beastboy."she said squirming away.

"Alright I'll go take a shower." He grumbled walking out.

He made his way to the bathroom stopping by his room to grab some boxers and a gray T-Shirt. It was about 9:00pm so he figured it was appropriate.

He stepped into the shower and thought about the coming day. He outdid Raven when it came strength. He was now 6'1 and had a nice six pack. His biceps were a pretty good size if he did say so himself. He could easily over power her if martial arts was just about brawn. But it wasn't. He stepped out of the shower and pulled his clothes on with a quick look in the mirror he was once again at Ravens door. He knocked and the door swished open. he walked in again, the doors closing shut behind him. Raven stood by her bed and watched him. He walked over and hugged her again.

"Do I smell better Rae?" He said picking her up and setting her on the bed.

She leaned in and softly kissed him.

"Oh yeah." She said grinning.

He flopped down beside her and they were both laying down. She laid her head on his shoulder and he traced his finger along her side.

"Hey Raven you wanna make out?"he said grinning widely.

"Beastboy I'm too tired." She said closing her eyes.

"Aww come on."he whined trying to make her sit up.

"I'm not in the mood." She said keeping her eyes closed.

'Well I'll just put you in the mood.' He thought to himself smirking devilishly.

He leaned over her and lightly pecked her cheek.