Chapter 1:

Amaya POV:
"Chris get the fûck out of my house" I cried.
"Baby I didn't mean it yanno I was drunk and shît"
I closed my eyes and counted to three. "Fine, you don't wanna leave. Then I will. I refuse to live with you. Yo-you had the nerve to bring a skank into our bedroom." I slowly said.
I quickly ran to my closet and packed the nessary and scurried toward to the doors. I stopped halfway to see his face one last time. To the the face that made me burn.
I adjusted my bag and opened the door the last thing i heard was "baby I'll always find you!"
Once I finally reach my car, I get in and just sit there. Then I just broke down and no matter how much I tried to stop the tears they wouldn't stop. It's for the best right?  Then everything hits me, I have no money and nowhere to go.  I gave up everything for this man,
pulling out my wallet I grab enough to stay at a hotel and start the engine.

So many thoughts ran through my mind, a whole freaking marathon.
How could he do this? After 4 years together he cheats on me again?With some blond bimbo? Was I not enough? Oh my god, was it because I gained weight? How long was he cheating for? No matter how much I wanted to call him and ask him, I knew if I did I would fall into his trap, every time I do. The nauseating feeling came up again and my throat got tight. The tears starting swelling up as I pull up to some cheap hotel with the sign hanging unevenly. I cringe, it'll have to do until I have a place. Before I got out, I pull out a joint from the passengers compartment,I need it so much right now. Before I can even light it, some dark figure comes up and knocks on my window, scaring the shit of me and I drop my joint. I squint to get a better look at him but only can make out his frizzy curly hairs over his eyebrows and his sharp jawline. I slowly roll my window down forgetting all about my poor joint.
He doesn't say a word, he's just there staring at me.
"Uhm...may I help?" I question.
He finally speaks up, " Ye-...yeah. Yeah you can".
His voice was so deep and scratchy. It reminded me of Chris I swallowed hard.
I got impatient with his quietness and him just staring there and finally burst out " So what is it? Like I have things to get done!" Even though I knew damn well I was just gonna cry in a stupid hotel room.
Then he finally replies "May I share a hotel room with you? There's a deal out." He smiles and god it was so bright .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ayyyy it's Ayana
How was the first chapter?
Btw sorry if I messed up anywhere it's not edited yet as I'm new to this whole writing but I really wanted to try it. I hope you liked it. Please share and vote I'll love you forever 💗💗💗👼🏿 hoodnite <3