Dating

DONT READ THIS IF YOU MIGHT GET OFFENDED BY MY OPINIONS ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND YOU LIKE TO DATE!!! THIS RANT/PASSAGE IS NOT TO OFFEND YOU IT IS TO GET MY OPINIONS OUT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

          So in middle school, a lot of people will hate me for saying this, but *deep breath* please don't kill me, but middle school dating is... A bit ridiculous. First of all what's the oldest most people will be in middle school? 14? Maybe even only 13? You think that your young brain or heart I guess could handle love? Well it can't. And I'm not talking about every single person, just to generalize. When someone says I'm dating ____ All I can think is ohhhhh so did you go down the playground slide together? Or have your parents be there on your date??? Or maybe your older sibling? Well that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Yeah I know, I'm not old enough to drive but I guess I'm able to take my girlfriend/boyfriend on a date!!!?!?!?! Like whaaaaaat??? Uhhhhh hate to break it to ya, but it just can't happen in middle school. (Again not for all, but for the general middle school) Oh and look at the pic above/to the side. That's one representation of how I feel about middle school dating! Oh yeah and btw I have no idea if they are in middle school but it's just an example.

      Credits for pic: iFunny I don't own it blah blah blah