The Wierd Ride ! Chapter 4

We got on the jet. I saw the guys in their seats I stood their wondering wear should I sit I could see the girls getting behind me as Zayn came in front of the guys. Liam stood up and came to greet us he shook each of our hands from the corner of my eye I could see that Lydia was totally blushing. we took our seats I took the aisle seat so did Zayn and Harry next to Zayn was Lydia and next to Harry was Nyla. Louis and Niall sat together while I sat with Liam. After a few hours we all crashed excepted for me ,Nyla and Harry.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I found Nyla sound asleep next to me and she looked pretty comfortable in her seat with her head resting on my shoulder. I didn't want to be rude and push her off. so I just left her there to rest. when I looked around every one was quit.  except for Niall he was singing a long to hi Justin bibber music.we were getting off the plane son o I decide to wake Nyla up. I rubbed her shoulder , " mom just give me five more minutes please"! {she mumbled) I laughed.

Author: note that they speak in English accents <<<3333

Nyla's P.O.V

I felt a hand on my shoulder again I got up "mom give me a break"! I looked around and saw Harry. I instantly felt my cheeks go red. and the thing that was worst is everyone was awake because of me. I just turned in my seat and leaned against the window. still trying to keep my cool if I could in this embarrassing moment.  I turn my head and i can see the smirk he was trying to hide on his face. 

"Don't laugh at me" i said 

"I'm not " he giggled

"hmm sure you aren't "

"I'm not " he smiled 

i rolled my eyes and looked through the window. i hear the audio speakers go on and the pilot speaks. "we have reached our destination, thank you for flying with us" everyone got up and got their bags we all walked off the plane and saw a limo waiting for us i and everyone else was shocked. we got in and headed to our hotel. i call to check if our reservation was still there.

"hello " i said

"hello thank you for call the  Le Rois hotel how may i help you" she said 

" yes i would like to know if our reservation is still in order" i said

" of course your name please " she said

" Nyla Hastings" i said

"oh yes  your reservation is in 10 moths" she said

"what ! " i said thinking that it must be to loud in the limo.

"can you repeat that again please "i said trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry we can't fit you in but we can put in the 5 months waiting list "

"umm yeah thanks"  i said nervously (how do i tell the guys?)

 Author: please comment and if you would like me to update more please leave a comment below and vote as well as tweet or Facebook this book and mange this book into your library.