Chapter 1

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Lilly get your ass out of bed now! My best friend Lucy yelled at me.
Ugh! Go away Lucy! I want to sleep.
Get your lazy ass out of bed now Lucy of I will get your brother.
That when I jump out of bed.ugh Lucy u wouldn't dare!
Watch me!
Get out now! Or I will get Jake to get u.
Jake is Lucy mate and it's funny when I get her in trouble and he will all ways laugh because I all ways do it like every day. Every day I will call his name and she starts running up the stairs.
"Jake" I yelled and then he is now out side my door! What do u want Lilly? Get your ass in here now! Ok! Then he walk in and starts laughing his ass our because Lucy had a face every one laugh at.

Lucy p.o.v
I got up out of Jake hold and the went to the bathroom with my clothes. I had a pink top and so blue jeans.
And the I jump in the shower and the jump out and dry off and then got dress and after I got ready I went down the hall to Lilly room.
When I got to Lilly room I open her door and walk in and she is still in bed.
I'll get your ass out of bed now! I yelled at her.
It was funny because she hates it when she gets up. She loves her sleep I'm a morning person and Jake not so much he is like Lilly that stay up all night i will but not all the time.
I love to mess with Lilly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i love u BarbiePrincess1997 u are my sister u believe in me and I thank u for being there for me