1

"Hayley send nudes pls" Colton asked
"DO IT" Samantha demanded "STOP" Hayley yelled "what's the problem" I said "I'll pay you in this dick" "ok" they said I'm sync Hayley worked with strife to unzip my pants quickly I was already excited as soon as my pants were of I was already hard "wow" said Hayley "damn you weren't lying when you said it was big" Samantha confessed Hayley put her lips in the tip of my throbbing Penis sliding all the way down my shaft and then bit as hard as she could immediately Samantha stabbed me and  before I blacked out I saw Hayley put izzi in a kennel and ran out "and you said we wouldn't do it" I blacked out I later woke up in the hospital hooked up to an IV I heard the door click open and in came Hayley and Samantha I heard the lock being pushed and they surround me on both sides of the bed Hayley quickly got in top of me and held my arms down I struggled but Samantha handcuffed me to the hospital bed I tried to yell but Hayley was already covering my mouth I could see Samantha out of the corner of my eye pull out a condom Hayley pulled down my pants and I was still bruised from the last incident but still they looked determined Samantha applied the condom Hayley quickly jumped on me I knew it wasn't right but my body couldn't help itself about 45 minutes later I came and Hayley looked satisfied "Jesus are you finally done" Samantha exclaimed "yes" she whimpered "finally" Samantha pulled out her pocket knife cutting her finger "ouch!" Ignoring her wound she stabbed me right in the chest my memories flashed before my eyes and everything faded to black.