Entry one, Piper McClean

Dear diary, Aug 15th, 2016.
Today was really weird. And I'm a demigod. You know my friend, Percy Jackson? Yeah, well he goes to a mortal school even though he's a demigod. Like me. I'm a daughter if Aphrodite. Percy's the son of Poseidon. A few other demigods go to Goode High: Grover Underwood, Nico di'Angelo, Annabeth Chase, (Percy's girlfriend) and Thalia Grace. We know a lot more but they're back at Camp Half-Blood. Anyways, he and I had started talking about how glad we were that no monsters had attacked all school year. The next think I knew, I was flying across the hall. Everybody stared at the winged creature. A fury had attacked Percy and I. We both knew that that percy couldn't use his sword, Riptide, and I couldn't use my charmspeak. This was going to be a really hard battle. I had told people to run and get as far away as possible. But, as they always did when they saw something strange, they just stood there and stared. The fury shouted something at Percy. I couldn't make it out because I was still dazed from when she through me across the room. It was something like: 'Perseus Jackson!! You have kidnapped Hades youngest son! Nico di'Angelo! He has sent me to retrieve him!' Percy just said that he didn't kidnap Nico, and that he chose to come to this school with him. But i'm not sure, I still hear a ringing noise in my ears. We finally managed to get everybody out of the building. We killed that thing! Well, technically it wasn't our doing. I used my charmspeak to talk her into it. It pretty fun.
So that's Piper McLean, signing out for the day.
See you next time.