Concert and Backstage

"Your time has come for the new religion!" Black Veil Brides was playing the song New Religion. I was at a Black Veil Brides concert. I also had floor seats and a V.I.P. backstage pass. I was so happy. "THIS IS THE NEW RELIGION! AMEN!" Andy finished. I was cheering as Andy started to speak. "Thank you all so much! We love you all and can't wait for the next concert! Good bye!" Andy said and started to walk off stage, with Ash, Jinxx, Jake and Christian following close behind.

Fans began to scream, "I love you!" Jinxx turned around. "We love you too!" The girl on my right almost fainted.

I squealed. "Backstage!" I said and ran to the man guarding the entrance to backstage. I showed him my pass. "Ah, yes, Miss. You may go." He said and moved. "Thank you, sir." I said as I walked in.

As I walked, I saw people bustling around. Oh well. I thought and shrugged. As soon as I saw an attendant walking away with a rack filled with clothes, I saw Andy, Jinxx, Ash, Jake, and Christian sitting on a couch.

I walked over to them. Ash instantly sprung up. Followed soon by the others.

"Hey there." Christian said. I began to say 'hi' when Jinxx interrupted me. "Hi!" He said. I was trying to say hi again, but Jake said, "Hiya!" Again, I tried saying hi, until Ash began to speak. "Hello." He said calmly. "Hi. Hi Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Christian, and Jake." I said.

They smiled. "My name's Angel." I said. I looked over at Andy, soon noticing he was staring at me. I giggled. He shook his head and Jake snickered. Andy seemed to glare at him, but looked back at me. He seemed to have a forced smile and sorrow in his eyes.

I tilted my head. I looked at Ash. He was biting his lip. I looked at Jake. He was looking down. I looked at Christian. He was whispering to Jinxx. After he finished, he looked down and Jake has the same sorrowful eyes as Andy.

I looked back at Andy, to realize he wasn't here anymore. "Um... May I ask what's wrong?" I asked. Ash got on his tiptoes and nodded his head. "Ash-?" I started but was cut off by a cloth on my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. The cloth had something on it, making me black out.