Kidnapped

I awoke with a pounding headache. I clutched my head in pain. "Ow... What the hell? Where am I?"

"With us..." I heard someone familiar say. I turned my head to see Andy biting his lip. "Hey, Angel...." He said. I clenched my teeth and got up. I regretted it instantly, seeing as my headache got worse.

"Ack..." I said and sat back down. I glared at Andy. "Sorry..." He said quietly. "Sorry doesn't cut it! You kidnapped me!" I yelled. He winced slightly.

"Here," Andy said. He gave me some Advil and a glass of water. "You seem like you've got a headache." I nodded slowly. "I do... But how do I know this isn't a trick?"

Andy shook his head. "Listen... our... erm... a person told us to. They... um... well... just please trust me. I promise that I would never do this unless someone was forcing me to. You seem like a nice person and I would never do this to-." Andy said but was cut off.

"ANDREW!" Ashley said, clearly pissed. "ANDREW DENIS BIERSACK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER!" He screamed, causing Andy to shrink down in fear.

"I-I'm sorry Ashley." He said quietly. Ash glared at Andy, but soon looked at me with a forced smile.

"Now, Angel, please pay no attention to Andy. He says cuckoo things sometimes." He said, with a forced laugh. I raised an eyebrow. "But... you just yelled at him. For something... about me, I think."

Ashley took a deep breath. "Listen to me. Andy says strange things at times. He only said that because..." He paused. "Because he didn't get much sleep last night. And he daydreamed that entire scenario." I nodded slowly. "Uh huh."

I looked back at Andy to see him looking down. "Ashley, would you mind leaving?" I asked. "I would like to speak with Andy." I said. Ashley scoffed. "I am n-." "Shut up. Let me talk with Andy." I said with a finger to Ashley's lips. Ashley seemed to shrink down slightly. He nodded and left. Leaving me with Andy.

A/N: SCREW ORDER! Okay... uploading today BC tomorrow is Thursday and I can't wait any longer. 'I Thought it Would be a Normal Day at the Mall' will be uploaded on time. Anywho... DEDICATION TIME! To three people: My BFF: -dxnhowell My other BFF: ImALionRawr and my last BFF: BlackRose_Puppet
Hope you liked! ^^