Chapter 1

Here's your room key Ms. Nelson, enjoy your stay.

"Thank you" I replied. Before walking to the elevator and taking it up to the 6th floor.

I stepped off the elevator heading to room 14. I took the room key out of my pocket and placing it in the door before unlocking it.

I stepped into a room with rose pedals all over the floor. I took a deep breathe inhaling the vanilla scented candles before entering the room all the way.

I stopped when I felt strong muscular hand wrap around my waist untying my trench coat letting it fall down to my feet revealing my VS red laced bra and pantie set.

I turned around to lock eyes with this tall dark skin handsome man who stood at least 6'3. My eyes roamed his thick muscular body from his eyes down to his chest.

 I want to lick every inch of his 6 pack I thought to myself. As my eyes kept roaming his body an soon they met his member that was standing at full attention.

"Damn I said to myself" and I here him chuckle

"I hope you can take all 10in" he said smiling showing off his deep dimples.

I simply nodded making eye contact with him again. By now my panties where soaking wet.

He walked closer to me and before I knew it he lifted my up into the air, pinning me up against the wall.

"Now tell me what you want me to do" he spoke in a deep raspy voice.

" I want your to fuck me "I said biting my bottom lip.

he started rubbing his dick up against my pussy making me moan a little.

Damn this pussy ready for me he said feeling the moisture that was seeping from my panties on to his dick. 

Tell me want you want me to do? He asked again

"Fuck me "I said as my chest moved up and down. Waiting on his next move.

"What he asked "while kissing on my neck.

"Fuck me "I replied trying to catch my breath.

"I can't here you" he said as he moved my panties to the side rubbing on my pear.

"FUCKK' MEEE  "I moaned louder.

"What's the magic word" he said sticking two finger inside of me.

"FUCK ME PLEASSSEEEE , OHH GOD FUCK ME "I moaned to the top of my lungs as he continued to suck on my neck and finger fuck me.

"With pleasure " he said moving his fingers rapidly in and out of me while attacking my lips with a lust full kiss, as I released all my juices all over his fingers.

He showed off that sexy smile before placing my on my feet and sticking his hand in my mouth. Allowing me to taste myself.

Now get on all four he said roughly smacking my ass.

This was just the start of what was in-store for the night.

*NOT EDITED *

 * I REPEAT NOT EDIED*

What do you guys think so far ?

 Hope you enjoy ...