chapter 1

It was the first day back at Oakwood high, the school I go to. My alarm went off at 6, much to my displeasure, so I had to get up and get ready for school.

I jumped into the shower, letting my brown curls get wet so I could wash my hair. Once I got out of the shower I put on my pair of black skinny jeans along with a white top and my blue converses. I blow dried my hair quickly and styled it into a quiff. I then packed my bag, nearly being ready for school.

"Morning mum." I said as i walked into the kitchen to get my breakfast.

"Good morning harry, excited for your first day back?" Anne, my mother asked

"No I am not." I replied. I really dont want to go to school, i find it incredibly boring.

"Well you should be," Anne replied. "You never know, something interesting might happen this year."

I highly doubted that.

*******

I walked through the school gates and straight away saw niall, one of my best friends.

"Hey hazza, excited for school?" Niall asked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What do you think niall?" I said, laughing at the end of my sentence.

"Yeah me either." Niall replied. Me and niall, along with my other friends, were seniors, and we just wanted to get this year over and done with.

We walked up to our lockers, which were luckily next to each other, and got out our stuff for our first class. Before I even had a chance to shut my locker, the school cheerleadings team captain, Taylor, walked up to me and slid her arm around my waist.

"Hey boo." She said to me. I rolled my eyes. I dumped Taylor at the end of last year and thought i made it pretty clear that i didn't want to be harassed by her.

"Taylor, I've already explained to you, I don't want to be your boyfriend or anything, so can you leave me alone?" I asked, prying Taylor's arms off of me.

"Only an idiot would turn down the schools hottest girl, what are you, gay?" One of taylors friends, Kendall asked. The thing was, I actually was gay. I hated that about my self, so I got heaps of girlfriends to cover it all up. This is also why I havnt come out yet, because the school is so damn judgmental.

"N-no." I stuttered. I never stutter, so I decided to take action to regain myself.

"Fine Taylor, I'll give you another chance." I said. Taylor put a smug little smile on her face after hearing that.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, then whispered into my ear seductively, "okay boo, wanna come over tonight? My parents aren't home.'

For any other straight guy, the way Taylor said this would've worked, and they would've been hard in a second. But, since i was gay, it didn't work on me at all.

"Sure, I'll be there at 6." I replied with an internal sigh. She gave herself a proud smile and walled away, with all the other cheerleaders following her behind.

"Dude, why'd you give in so easily to her?" Niall started.
"She's really hot and a good fuck, but honestly she's annoying as hell." He stated.

"That's the only reason I'm going to date her, cause shes a good fuck." I replied half heartedly. Niall just rolled his eyes.

The bell rang, so we walked our separate ways to class. Just as i was about to get to my class, one of the principals assistants called out to me.

"Harry." I thought it was Julia, said.