No Success

He led my shoulders to his truck, it was a navy blue.He opened the door to my side and I hopped in."Brrr" I froze "it's cold in here" I said once he jumped in."Oh oops I'm sorry" he turned the heater on.

"Do you wanna grab a bite to eat before you head home?" He asked me, while he bit his bottom lip. I watched him do that 3 times. Bite lip and let go.I got lost in his movement I forgot to awnser the question. " OH, ummm... Sure why don't we go to that grill on 6th Street" I giggled.

" So what's your name?" He asked after we started to get going. "It Jaxx Jones, you can call me J.J" I smiled."What's yours?". " Hunter Lowe"he smiled."Nice name" i say."What school do you go to?" i asked."Haha,North Shore what about you?". "Wow really i go there too, i guess I've never seen you" i chuckled.

Just then the waitress came round the corner.She looked tired and just about ready to flip.She got closer to our table.Then i realized it was Kaylee.Kaylee is one of my closest friends since we were about 8.When i was getting pushed around by some girls in my grade she ran up to me.She told them off and helped me up.She introduced herself.

"Hey, Kaylee"I smiled."Jaxx OMG do you know how busy my... Who's This?" she pointed to Hunter."I met him at a party" i told her."Did Willow seriously drag you to another party" She rolled her eyes."UhhHhhHh... yeah" i said disappointed in myself to give in to going."JAXX, don't let her drag you to these parties" Kaylee said disappointed."Kaylee i was there for maybe an hour and then Hunter asked me if i wanted to go" i sighed."Fine, what do you want to drink?" Me and Hunter both said 7-Up.Then she wrote it down and left."So why don't i see you around school Hunter?" i asked."I come late just a few minutes before class and then leave right when school is over, i don't like to hangout around the school" he chuckled." i see" i smile.

She brought us our drinks.I thanked Kaylee."Im not really hungry, Hunter" i told him."We don't have to get anything if you don't want too" "ok, do you wanna go then ?" i ask. " Sure" he pulled out his keys and a 20$ bill."No ill pay" i insist."No i am" Hunter argued.After 10 minutes it felt like ,i let him pay.We got into his pickup.

"Where do you live?" Hunter looked over."Oh, Umm 152 Claire St."I looked at him." You live only a few streets down from me" he smiled. " I live on 230 Hillbrooke". "Wow thats close" I laughed.When we closer he slowed down and looked out the window and kept saying "This one".He finally made it to mine."This one" i looked over my shoulder.He pulled over.

He jumped out of the car.Well I unbuckled my seat belt.He opened my door,Whats your number?" he unlocked his phone.Unlocking my phone i gave it. He picked me up from my hips and placed me down onto the side walk. smiled "Bye Bye J.J" he said while he bent down to my cheek and kissed it.I smiled really big then waved bye.I had a jump to my walk as i skipped to my front door.I unlocked the door and as soon as i got in i hopped up and down.I went to my room and fell asleep into a deep sleep.

Then when i woke up i saw a text from Hunter and My Ex he said "Hey Jaxx, i need to see you i need too,i still love you and i know what i did was wrong.Forgive me please.".I texted back " Jacob, i love you but what you did was unforgettable".When i was getting ready he texted me 1 hour later." Can we meet up at the abandoned shack please i need too". "Jacob fine, meet me there in 1 hour".

I got ready a little better and met up with him at the shack.Jacob runs up to me and kisses me on the  lips.I remember everything the way he kissed me.The way he loved me.I missed it."Jaxx listen i love you forgive me please i know what i did but please i regret it a lot and its not right" Jacob pleaded as he kissed my lips."Jacob i still love you and i realized the pain of not having you, i know your sorry for what you did" i said.

"Jaxx i would never treat you like that ever again, Do you hear me?" he shook his head."I know you wont Jacob i love you"as i kissed him again.

"Do you wanna give everything a try again cutie" Jacob asked." I love you but i will never forget how you...."

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter again :3

Comment Please <3