The beginning

Callie's Pov

Day 27 in juvenile jail. I know, I know what did I do that was so bad to get me into this?

Lets start from the beginning. My name is Callie, and I'm a foster child. My mom died when I was 7 and my dad died a couple years later. I was living with a abusive foster dad before jail. I also have an amazing little brother "Jude".

My foster dad caught my brother wearing one of his ex-wife's dresses... started beating the crap out of him. He used to always hit me... but you know whatever. But when I saw him going after Jude I lost it. I went outside, grabbed a baseball bat and beat the crap out of his precious Porsche.

He told the cops I went crazy and was just trying to defend himself. No one cared about my side of the story.

So that's how I got here. And the worst part is JUDE IS STILL IN THAT HOME.

•••

It was finally my last day here in jail. I was warned that some of the girl would get jealous so to protect myself. I wasn't really that scared. I mean this is jail there are securities all around us.

We were walking to lunch.

"So I heard you getting out today" said Clarissa

"Don't take it personally. You know I'm technically not suppost to be here." I said

Clarissa looked back to see if any guards were looking. Then she gave me a big punch in the stomach. Maria and Nickia followed. One punched me on my cheek and the other on my mouth.

Security finally saw them and put a stop to it.

After lunch they escorted me to my cell. I got all my things together and I was out.

My case workers name was Bob. He was the one that put me and Jude into different foster homes. He was suppost to be there when I got out...but he wasn't. There was a lady there and some other guy.

"Callie, Callie how are you?" Said the guy

"Who are you?" I said

"I'm Jim I work with Bob"

"Okay Jim where's Jude I need to speak to him"

"You can't right now sweetheart"said Jim

"Why not I need to" I said furious

"Nevermind Jude right now let me introduce you to someone."

I was mad. Never mind you. Jude was in that terrible home and I didn't understand why I couldn't talk to him.

"This is Lena" said Jim "Your going to be staying with her for a while"

Lena had this unsure look on her face. I understand why she wouldn't want a kid who just got out of jail in her house.

Lena looked at me and sighed.

"It's just for a couple of weeks right" she said.

"Yep" said Jim

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So that's my first chapter! Hope u guys like it the. Chapters will get a lot better later on! ;)