Pills & Jexi

I was so happy that Jude was here with me. Most importantly he was safe. It was 12pm at night. I got up to get some water. And that's when I found Mariana putting back a pill jar. "I was just thirsty" said Mariana. I nodded ok to her. I walked over to the basket where the all the medicine was. I picked up the jar that she had taken stuff from it said "Jesus Foster" on it. I put the jar back and went up to the room.

"Why did you take Jesus pills?" I told Mariana. She looked at me with a scared face.

" I'm not going to tell anyone I just want to know what you plan to do with them."

"I'm going to sell them at school. The money is important right now." I nodded, turned off the light and we both went to sleep.

•••

The next morning we all had to walk to school. I decided to follow Mariana around to see who she sold them too. During lunch time I walked passed the table Mariana was sitting at. I heard her friend Kelsey say "So did you guys know Mariana is living with a girl that just got out of juvi"

"I told you not to tell anyone" said Mariana. Right at that moment I heard someone say my name. It was Talya. Brandon's girlfriend.

"Hey come sit with us"she said as I walked over there." So how's it going at the house"

" it's going fine" I said.

After lunch it was time for English. With everything that had happened last night I totally forgot to right in that journal thing. The teacher came around checking. Not only did I forget but I couldn't think about anything to write. The only people that didn't do the work were me and this other kid Wyatt.

" Callie and Wyatt see me after school" said the teacher.

•••

After school me and Wyatt went to the class again to work on the journal. We were sitting there for like an hour until something came to mind.

Liam.

•••

After I got home Lena and Steph had to talk to me again. " Callie I was told that you sold Kelsey some of Jesus pills." Said Steph

"No it wasn't me I would never..." I said until I was interrupted

"I sorry Callie" said Lena. Somehow Jesus found out that Mariana took the pills and took the blame for her.

"Moms it was me, I did it, I sold my pills for money" said Jesus.

"Callie we are very sorry we didn't trust you" said Steph walking away with Jesus.

•••

For dinner Talya stayed and Mariana's friend Lexi stayed. I knew Mariana's quinceñera was coming up but I didn't expect this question. "Callie remember my friend Kelsey?"said Mariana

"Yea the one that lied and said I sold her drugs." I said

"Yea that one. Well she's in rehab so do you want to take her place in my court"

"Sure that would be nice"

"Great now all we have to do is get your gown fitted by Saturday" said Lena.

••••

After dinner I saw Lexi and Jesus to up stairs together. I followed them. They went into the bathroom and started making out. Right until Jude walked in on them. I was bursting out with laughter. Jude walked passed me and said "there into each other"

"How do you know" I said

"I pay attention" he said

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So in this chapter Jesus and Lexi are secretly dating. Mariana doesn't know because they think she will get mad. Hope you guys liked it ;)