getting together: part 1

hey guys, this is my first story so please don't hate! xx

Alice and Jade were getting ready to go to their first ever 1D concert! they were both very excited that they took a whole 4 hours to get ready.(Alice is 19 and jade is 18) they both helped each other with their make-up and hair until it was finally ready to go! Alice and Jade got in the car and started dreaming about actually meeting 1D for real, they were thinking about Alice dating Louis then jade dating Niall! they new it wasn't going to happen :( but they still believed...

After a whole 2 hours and a half they finally got out the car and walked to the arena to get their seats. Alice and Jade had been very lucky because they got the very front row which cost their mums a lot........ They found their seats and couldn't wait!! their was a few supporting acts before 1D actually came on stage then at last they were on......

Alice and Jade started to scream and cry because they were just sooo excited that they almost clasped. Alice finally saw Louis and Jade finally saw Niall, they felt as if they were in heaven....

When it had been about 50 minutes Alice finally got to stare into Louis' eyes as he came right up to her.... he looked straight back at her! it was like love at first sight. Louis ran to Niall in the middle of the song and told him to follow him over to were Alice and Jade were sitting. Niall looked straight at jade like Louis looked at Alice.

Suddenly Niall and Louis went of stage! No-one new what was going on, so Harry , Liam and Zayn started to talk to the audience whilst Alice and Jade new what they were doing...

Louis and Niall suddenly came on stage 10 minutes later with a piece of paper in their hands, a song came on, Louis and Niall came up to Alice and Jade with a piece of paper which said... ' After the show come back stage with these passes...' there were passes on the back!  Alice and Jade didn't no what to do! they felt like they were going to cry even more!!

To Be Continued.....

Thanks for reading. It was my first ever 1,i would of wrote more but I have to go to bed...... if u think u could give me some advice please comment below!! xxx thank you xxx