#3-Wedding

-REQUESTED-

Louis- You looked at yourself in the full-body mirror.

You smoothed the skirt of your egg-shell white dress as one of your bridesmaids, Perrie Edwards, came up behind you and linked a pretty and delicate necklace around your neck.

"You look so pretty, (Y/N)!" Your flower girl, who was Louis' niece, exclaimed.

You had a few pre-wedding breakdowns but you got over them.

You looked in the mirror once more before you walked out and admired your corset.

"Time to go, guys," Perrie said.

As the four men, Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn walked with the four bridesmaids, Perrie, Lottie, your sister, and Daisy, you linked an arm with your dad and began walking out.

You felt like something would go wrong.

You'd trip on your dress, break a heel, or maybe part of your hairdo would flop or you'd blink and your mascara would end up under your eyes.

When you got up to the alter and looked Louis straight in the eyes and all your worries melted away.

The ceremony felt like a lifetime to you, all you wanted to do was kiss him.

"You may now kiss your bride," the words came out and you immediately grabbed Louis' face in your hands and smiled into the kiss.

This kiss felt like no other, and as soon as your lips touched his, you fell in love all over again.

As the crowed cheered and the guys wolf whistled, Louis whispered, "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, babe," you hugged him so tight you thought he'd stop breathing.

"Oh, and you look gorgeous."

Zayn- Everything that day was completely frustrating you. The stress level was through the roof and you just wanted to see you soon-to-be husband.

You were at the hair salon when you checked your phone and realized you only had two hours until the wedding and you still had to do your make up and get to the ceremony which was an hour away.

When you were finally finished, you ran up and dragged your maid of honor, who was your sister, with you.

"Calm down, (Y/N), you have time," (Y/S/N) said.

You took a few deep breaths in the car until you got home.

You rushed in the house and looked once more at the clock.

"It's 3:30 and I am supposed to get married at 5:00! How am I gonna do this?" You panicked.

As much as your sister tried to calm you down, it wouldn't work.

You quickly ran to the bathroom and applied your makeup, taking away 30 minutes of your time.

You tried to open your packaged pair of shoes when you looked down at your nails

And forgot you scheduled an appointment.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" You yelled throughout the house.

Your sister ran into the kitchen and said, "(Y/N), I'll do your nails for you. Just relax, okay?"

Even though you didn't want to go along with her idea, you did.

5 minutes later, you ripped open your box of shoes, not even caring that yours nails were still a little sticky.

"(Y/S/N), go get my dress for me please!" You yell as you looked at the clock.

4:05. You had 55 minutes to get married and still weren't even fully ready.

Your sister rushed back with your dress and slipped it on in the kitchen, not even caring that a few windows were open.

You slid your feet into your shoes and ran with your sister into the car.

"It's 4:15. Step on it!" You yelled.

When you finally arrived, your bridesmaids were already walking down the isle and your dad was waiting for you.

You could see Zayn looking around the corner for you.

"Dad! Why didn't they wait? You snap-whispered.

"They thought you'd be here on time! Lets just go," he replied.

As soon as you saw Zayn, your heart fluttered.

After the ceremony, the crowd was still going wild after the kiss.

"I thought you weren't going to show," Zayn whispered.

Sorry I only did two! I ran fresh out of ideas and just couldn't do good on this topic. I hope you enjoyed anyway!

~•Cali