The Next Morning

I woke up at 8 this morning like I usually do. I looked over and saw my moms picture. Even though we never talked daily I loved her so much. dads okay but I think he likes his other kids better. I don't think he likes me because I was his and my moms. not his and my stepmoms . I heard a knock on the door so I told whoever it was to come in.

"Hey sis why are you still in bed?" my brother said.

"Hey sorry I just woke up." I said.

"Its fine. Get up and go get dressed and meet me downstairs in 20." He said.

"Alright now get out of here." I said.

I went into my closet and got out some black skinny jeans and glittery one shoulder top, pink converse, and my undergarments. I went into my bathroom and took a shower, got dressed, and straightened my hair and put a little mascara on. I walked downstairs and got an apple and started eating.

" Hey sweetie" My dad said.

"Hey dad" I said

"what are you doing today?" he said.

" Im going with Connor to look around town"

"Okay be safe and here's some money "

"Thanks Dad"

"welcome well I gotta head to my office so ill see you at dinner "

"Alright bye"

Connor came downstairs and asked me if I was ready to go. I replied that I was. We headed out to his 2012 Black Camaro. We headed into town. he said we could find his friends at the mall so we headed to the mall. We walked into the mall and I found 5 hot guys standing in the food court. He introduced me to Scott, Stefan,Derrick, Nate, and Nick and Connor introduced me as his fun sister. they were telling me all the gossip around here when Maggie and her four friends showed up. I found out Maggie's friends are Carlita,Paisley, Jessica, and Amber. Connor introduced me to them and then all of a sudden Maggie told all of them my story. I ran away crying. I sat down in the bathroom stall crying. I heard a knocking on the stall door but I didn't say anything.

"Kelsey are you in there? "Connor asked

"Yea"

"Come here"

Thanks connor. I walked out and have him a hug. me and him were walking out when I bumped into a guy.

"I'm sorry" I said

"Hey its all good. I'm collin" (holding out his hand)

"I'm kelsey" *shaking his hand*

"are you new in town?"

"Yea"

"Here's my number maybe we can hang out sometime"

"yea"

he walked away. me and Connor got in his Camaro and drove home. I ran up to my room and fell asleep to a peaceful sleep.