Loving the Troubled Life

Saira- my best friend had seen him- Jake- and she claimed over all things meaningful that it was love at first sight. 

"Raven who's that new boy, he's a cutie" saira said

"Well that new boy is Toby's Troubled newphew- Jake Python, you know like the devil"

"Oh stop Rave. and besides I think I've got a thing for these bad boys now, the whole I don't give a damn look really catches my eye"

"First off, watch your mouth, second Jake isn't your typical intown bad boy, he's from the city."

"How do you know so much about this Jake character"

"I've met him we were talking in the church basement" I said

"Whoa! He was in the church basement, with youo, why? Wait hold-up you're just now telling me this, and does this mean you guys are friends because you could hook a sister up, or at least let me meet him, and also what did you guys talk about in the basement, aloonnnee"

"Oh stop he was there because his uncle was in a meeting, I didn't think I needed to tell you, No I am not friends with that delinquent, I would Never hook you up, why would you want to meet him and we more like argued in the basement "

"One:I'm your best friend why wouldn't you tell me I mean see it happened anyways" she explained

"true"

"Two: aww, please can I just meet him"

"Not sure why you'd want to do that but if it's in your best interest then come to the church with me on saturday"

"But there's a men's meeting so we just have to hang in the basement for hours and- ohhh okay"

"Try not to act too excited because you will make my dad suspicious Saira"

"oh yeah I guess I could work ona more dull expression fr meeting my future husband"

"Yes becasue a bad boy wants to be tied down to the reverends's daughter in some little town where everybody judges you 24/7"

"Good, you think so too" she said looking like she was still daydreaming

Honestly, I regret the day I let the two of them meet, because from that day on everything went down hill for all of us but obviously me most of all. 

"Raven tell me what happened that day at the church during the men's meeting"