To class

When I walked out the door Levy was all ready waiting outside. She said"Took you long enough." I said"shut up."

We both love to skateboard so we got this weird routine where when we go to class we skate there and put on a show. Our room is on the third floor so we skate around a little. From our room we skate down the hall we take a left and their is this huge square staircase. We both go down the ramp then jump the next set of stairs.

After that we are on the second floor. And that's where the girls cafeteria is. (There is a cafeteria for girls boys and both. The school is huge.) We skate to our table and sit down. We always buy food for each other and today was her turn. So she went and bought us breakfast. While I was waiting I decided to take out my sketch book and start making new designs for my killing outfit. (I know that sounds girly but my designs are actually really cool.) I start designing a new out fit when out of nowhere a girl hits my sketchbook.

I say"What the hell!!" She says"What I didn't do anything wrong." I say"Umm you kinda just knocked my book out of my hands." She says "Well all I did was try to hit a bug away. Oh no wonder it's a bug suit." I say "Ok look bitch I don't want to start any shit today. So leave me the hell alone or I'll fuck your ass up." She says "Yeah right. The chances of you fucking my ass up is 0%." After that I wanted to go beat the shit out of her right their but Levy was holding me back. She grabbed my sketchbook and skateboard and took me away. She said "Luna no. Remember the last time you beat the shit out of somebody. You were suspended for 4 weeks." I just sigh and grab my skateboard and sketch book. I put my sketchbook in my backpack and start skating towards the stairs. The boys and girls dorms are in the same building. So when I was headed to the stairs I ran into Jallal. I knocked him down and landed right on top of him. I said"Oh shit! Are you ok!?" I got off of him. He said" Yeah I'm fine. You?" I helped him up. I said" Fine." Then we were just standing there all quiet. Until Levy came and said,"Hey stop flirting and get to class." I just blushed and turned my head so he wouldn't see. Levy knows that I like him so she likes to do things like that. I control my blushing and say, "So Jallal you ready for class?" We have first period together. He said" yeah let's go." So I start skating to the stairs. But this time I jump over the first flight and go down the ramp the second. Jallal is still walking down the stairs when I reach the bottom so I just smile and keep on skating.

On the first floor there is the auditorium, the boys and girls cafeteria, and the basketball court. I skate over to the auditorium because that's where my first period is.

A/N

These chaps will be different sizes so don't be mad if next chap is too short.

Stay weird XD XP