41-50 Things...

41. Shoot nerdsmile. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING ALL MY WAFFLES! -shoots nerdsmile- Ah, RIP.

42. Put swords and the knives I got from the Mafia in my carry-on bag then go to the airport. If nobody let's me through...-brandishes a pan- Well, let's just say it won't be pretty...^_^

43. Rob a bank. And a supermarket. And a grocery store. And an ice-cream truck. Hey, better than spending money right? Plus, I'm too lazy to go to the bank...

44. Push my sister off a very tall building...HEY, she pushed me down the stairs! So what if the building's a little bit higher...

45. Push Sky towards Pedo-bear. TAKE SKY INSTEAD OF ME! -runs into a private jet with a water gun- YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

46. Orphan. Pirahna 3D. Let Me In. Oh sorry, I wanted to creep Kiki out with horror movies. -puts on Orphan- Let's watch Kiki!

47. Pretend to be the Phantom of the Opera and release a chandelir on my school play. Oh, wait, we were doing Romeo and Juliet? My bad...It's more interesting this way.

48. -pushes Edward off the White House roof- Do that ^_^

49. Watch R-rated movies all in a row. At midnight. Alone. While a thunderstorm is coming. And the lights are out. -_- Blame the waffles...

50. Go to a therapist who wants $146 a minute. Charge it to my parent's bill please!