Chapter Two

Hell Nah We Are Not Finna Watch This Bullshit" Santo Said Trying To Grab The Remote.
Ohh" I Said As I Scooted Futher So He Wont Get The Remote.
Turn Now" Santo Said Getting Up From His Spot.
Make Me Turn" I Said Standing Up And Getting Closer To Him.
I Can Show You Better Than I Can Tell You" He Said While He Picked Me And Dropped Me On My Back.
Oh So You Wanna Fight, I Like To Fight" I Said As I Got Back Up.
Naw I Just Wanted To Ch-(gco) With A Quick Jab To The Jaw.
Mm I Like That" He Said As He Hit Me Twice To The Face.
Okay I Do To So Throw Yo Shit Up Then" I Said Squaring Off With Him.
Then We Start Full Out Fighting Socking, Falling, Slapping, Scratching And All.
Yea You Still Like That" I Said As I Got Up Off The Floor.
Yup And Im Ready For That Round Two" He Said As He Attempted To Take His Shirt Off Not Before I Socked Him Again.
You Go Do Me Like That" He Said As He Socked Me In My Chest.
After That We Start Going At It Again.
You Done Now" He Said As He Had Me Pinned To The Ground.
Yes Just Let Me Up" I Said Trying To Convince Him. He Didnt Say Nothing He Just Looked At Me Then Licked His Lips.
He Slowly Leaned In And Our Lips Touched That Turned Into A Full Blown Make Out Session My Legs Wrapped Around His Torso As He Picked Us Up And Sat Down On The Couch So That I Was Straddling His Lap. Never Did Our Lips Stop Touching I Can Kiss Him Forever Thats Until His Phone Rang And He Said He Had To Take It.
Who Was That" I Asked Trying To Be Nosey.
That Was My GirlFriend Cymphonique" He Mumbled The Last Part.
Oh Cool Well Its Getting Late I Should Head To Bed" I Said Feeling Like An Idiot.
Where Am I Gonna Sleep" He Looked At Me.
Shit We Changed The Spare Room Into A Dance Studio" I Said As I Walked Up The Stairs.
I Guess Ill Just Sleep On The Couch" He Said As He Sat Down And Looked At The Floor Im Assuming.
I Continued To Walk To My Room And Took A Shower And Put On Some Sweats And A Shirt. As I Was Laying In My Bed Mind Went To The Kiss The Lust In His Eyes The Way He Hovered Over Me. Im Starting To Feel Bad Shit My Nice Ass, I Went Back DownStairs To See Him Sleep On The Couch.
Santo Wake Up" I Said As I Shook Him No Response
August Wake Up" I Said More Like Yelled As I Continued To Shake Him
Thud He Fell To The Ground As I Pushed Him Off The Couch.
Man Wtf Was That About" He Said As He Work The Muscles In His Jaws.
He Cute When He's Mad" I Thought To Myself As I Just Stared At Him.
Oh Come On Lets Go Upstairs" I Said As I Walked Up The Stairs With Him Trailing Me.
Do You Need Something To Sleep In" I Asked As We Walked Into Room.
Um Naw I Sleep In Boxers" He Said As Ge Begin To Strip To His Boxers.
As I Was Laying Down I Felt The Bed Sinking In And A Rush Of Warm Heat Under The Covers.
GoodNight Santo" I Said As I Closed My Eyes.
GoodNight Jon" He Said With Sleep In His Voice.
Just As I Was Falling Asleep I Felt His Hands Wrap Around My Waiste And Pull Me Close I Adjusted To Get More Comfortable And Sleep Took Over My Body.

*******************