When She Was 13 ...

This is my first time writing on watt pad, Its just rough, so its not of my best works.I'm not really good at creating a sad situation, so I'm just trying out. I'll leave it as a cliff hanger and will continue if i get a positive response,please ignore spelling mistakes and grammar, comments and suggestions will be appreciated.Thank you! :) ... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last day of school, and also ... the last day of Lucy being a virgin. She and her friends were out partying, It was all good until a masked man grabbed Lucy from behind , knocked her out and got away.Her friends were powerless against him. Elizabeth who was Lucy's best friend, made no mistake and immediately called the police and Lucy's dad. Lucy's dad and her best friend were the only "loved ones" in her life,her mom had died when she was 6. Despite the police reaching the situation at almost no time, the masked man hadn't been found. 

The next day Lucy woke up to find herself naked in a room of a private cheap illegal motel's room, with a note saying "You were too pretty to resist." It was obvious this act was done by a person, that knew her.

She had been raped, it had happened just too fast.She had been done by a vicious beast on a night which was supposed to be fun.

The police had investigated with the management, but this motel didn't keep records of its customers, therefore the rapist had been escaped bluntly.

Inquiry was on, 6 months passed and there was no sign of this rapist.

She was late on her periods, this really worried her and she began worrying if she was pregnant, she also had begun giving signs of pregnancy,she then went for tests and broke down after hearing the results, she had also lost alot of weight and had lack of energy, she later found out she had h.i.v aids too..

Se had no idea to how to react to this situation, the first thing that popped in her mind was to have an abortion, then she thought she's so young, how would she take care of the baby, and she doesnt even have alot of people to help her, only her father. She wanted to go with abortion but there was some humanity inside her which stopped her from that, she thought to herself "It's not the baby's fault". Then she thought about putting it up for adoption, but the guilt had killed her, her heart began to break, she would be so stressed she wouldnt sleep at nights, and would fail her examinations.

8 months were passed, and she wasnt quite recovered from the shock of her being pregnant, when another shock hit her. This also on a night which were supposed to be a good night, her birthday.Her father had to be rushed to the hospital on an ambulance because of a severe heart attack, she was shaking and sobbing on the way. A few hours later her father had departed from this world too. 

Nothing was going her way, it seemed like even god had turned against her ...