One♡

"Can I have my penny board back yettt?" I impatiently whinned as I placed my hand in Luke's direction signaling to hand it over. School ended and we are currently walking in the direction of our houses. Why walk you ask? Because Beau promised to drive us home after school and once again, forgot.

Before giving it to me, he dramatically sighed to inform me that he didnt want to. I took it and lightly placed it on the ground, where I continued to ride it in a pace Luke and James could walk at.

"So Lee, are you stopping home or are you gonna chill at the brooks' house til the party tonight?" James said, bringing up a conversation.

"Sorry but I gotta stop home. My viewers expect me to post a new video tomorrow and in order to do so, I have to film it today before the party" I said. Knowing the retaliation I was about to receive would consist of nothing more than begging .

"But we just got out of school...forever!! Can't they wait one day?" James whined hoping I'd change my mind.

"Don't think I've forgotten, I'm stoked I never have to wear this thick uniform ever again" I replied

"Your changing the subject Leah" Luke interfered.

"I don't kno-" I was interrupted

"NATALINNAAAAAAA, pleeeeaaasseeee"Luke whine. I rarely ever hear him call me that. Only Beau calls me that.

"Fine." I gave in. We all smiled until we heard a loud noise.

"GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING SHOPPING" we turned around to see Beau and Jai in the Jeep pulled over waiting.

We all got in the car. I sat in the middle with luke on my right and James on my left.

"Where's Skip?" I questioned. Beau quickly looked into the car mirror to make eye contact with me. He has a major pet peeve of people looking away from him in a conversation.. So he tries to avoid doing that as well.

"He had to go home and do some stuff first" he replied.

Silence is the only thing heard throughout the car. So this is probably a good time to close my eyes and properly introduce myself~

My name is Natalina Ryan Lopez. My friends call me Lee, or Leah. I am 18 years old and my favorite color is blue. I have a younger sister named Ryan. (17) And an older brother named Tyler (21) We have an amazing bond with our mom and step father. My dad left us what i was 2.

My friends in school are mainly Luke and James. We are like the Australian three amigos. Jai and Skip hang out with us too, at lunch of coarse. Its just that they barley have any classes with us in school. Ik you're thinking we are leaving Beau out but he graduated last year. Tbh Beau is one of the most entertaining, funny, and wild people in the world. I'd never leave him out.

"Um Leah, we're here" A voice spoke calmly

I opened my eyes to see Jai opening the right door, waiting for me to climb out of it. Where is everyone else? .. not here obviously

"They are inside grabbing as many pineapples as they can" he chuckled as he read my facial expressions. They LOVE their pineapples I guess!

"WE'RE HOMMEEE" Beau shouted as we walked through the front door with tons of grocery bags in our hands

''Who are you yelling to?'' I giggled

"Meee'' I looked forward to see Skip.

I playfully squealed as if i was a fan, and he squealed in return, mocking my impression.

"Is it okay if I text Ryan to come tonight?" Beau asked me.

"Sure why not? Text Tyler as well please" I jumped on to the couch.

"Sure thang." Beau pulled out his phone and sat down next to me. Beau looked down

"What's up with you?" His eyebrows furrowed.
I looked down in the direction he was looking and noticed my foot rapidly tapping

"I feel I am letting my viewers down by not posting tonorrow"

"I have an idea. How about we collab tomorrow and post it the next day. And the reason behind the tardiness of the video is because we were planning.
And jonoskians have to post in 2 days anyway. It's perfect" Skip suggested. We all exchanged looks
opened twitter and tweeted

@Leah.lopez - Hey gorgeous people! I'm sorry but my video may be posted a bit late. Little suprise in the video and I need to plan for tomorrow. Just officially got out of school. #pumped

"Shoot" I said followed by a frustrated groan.

"What?" James asked.

"I forgot to buy an outfit!!!" I groaned. All the boys casualluly got up from their spots and (not making eye contact the whole time) whistled away from me til they were out of sight.

"Uhhhhhhhh guysss" I whined walking towards the direction the walked to. I looked around. They must've gone upstaris

"I'll go myself" I sighed "BUT IF YOU THINK IM HELPING YOU CLEAN UP TOMORROW THAN YOU'RE WRONG"

I heard arguing in a whisper tone until James came into sight with a fake smile on his face. I smiled and opened the door. Let's goo
____________________
Author's note~
Ik Ik. Cheesy and short. But it's just getting started! First ff I've ever made (sorta kinda) so judging isn't necessary yet! Have a great day! :)
-Lyss