Dear John...

Hello, my name is not an important thing. You're certainly questioning yourself about who I am or how I managed to reach you. Well that's pretty simple, but we'll meet within moments so keep going. Maybe you are reading the letter I left on the kitchen's table, checking for incoming mail and you noticed mine or are just listening to the audio message I left on your Voicemail.

You do not have to worry because every situation in which you are lead to the same outcome, so it's irrelevant whether you're experiencing one or another.

First of all I want to assure you that Lollypop is alive and safe... Lollypop, what a stupid name for a dog. I mean... There are a lot of beautiful names for a female Dobermann, but you chose the worst possible. Also I'm really glad you did not decided to stay at Sarah's home for the night. Don't get me wrong... She is a cute girl and you would have enjoyed every bit of time together, but there's something about her that is better left unknown. I personally think you made a big mistake by beating Carl so hard, he's not a bad guy and even if someone makes fun of you this is not a valid reason to send him to the nearest hospital. Okay, breaking an arm or cracking a bone is not unusual for you and you certainly made something worst... You know it. Do you remember the red haired girl? Can you recall what you've done to her? Scars, cuts, and other things I do not want to think about... It's a miracle that she's still alive. Do you really believe to have the right to ruin the other's life? Are you sure, absolutely sure, that something similar could not happen to you? If so... Well you are totally mad and you surely deserve what's about to happen! Look carefully on the ground... You will notice something you failed to see before: stains, little stains of blood. As I stated before your beloved dog, the one you beat and scorn each time you are unable to stay calm, is alive and safe. Unfortunately the same can't be said about your friend Mike: he screams too much, you know, and I do not like to hear screams: they upset me and cause me to lose my temper... And believe me, you don't want to see me when it happens. Back to the topic... I can tell you that Mike was really strong and I've been forced to get serious, so I decided to hide his body (or what have been left of it) from your view. He's dead now... I did not want to kill him, but as you know, I hate people who screams and I become less kind than I ususally am. Now that I think about it, what happened to your coworker? He has been found in a dark alley, curled in a fetal position in order to prevent excessive blood loss. He died shortly after and left a wife with three children... I think you could have been more kind with someone who just asked for some money or a coffee. Your heartbeat... It's running faster... It reminds me of Jessica: that's a pity you met her before his boyfriend and her mother still does not know what happened that night. Could you please stop to look around? I'm not here yet, but I'll come very soon! Just let me tell you something: life is a cycle and everything you do to the others will happen to you as well, it's just a matter of time. Let me think, what happened to Bob? Seriously... Could you stop sweating? Dry yourself a little... You smell so much that I'm feeling nausea! Nausea... The same feeling Martha must have experienced after the police found the corpse of her daughter. Hey man! What's wrong with you? I really don't understand your hatred... For the world, for yourself... For everything! You cannot justify your actions with such a childish concept: they hurt me so I hurt them more. It's neither a good thing nor a safe one, trust me. Your heart... Is it going to explode, right? I guess it's normal when someone faces his personal demons and you're not only going to face them... Now it's my turn to keep the balance and I take my work very seriously, you could say I'm a stakhanovite. Okay, I'm coming... All doors and windows are locked and even if you try to hide, your heartbeat and the terrible smell of your skin are enough for me to do what I must do. Just one more thing... Please, do not scream!