Chapter 1- The beginning

2013 was the best year of my life, that was the year I found 5 Seconds of Summer. I was depressed and crying myself to sleep every night and had to listen to music in order to go to sleep. One night as I laid in bed I went to YouTube. I had no idea about 5SOS until I dropped my phone on the ground. Out of now where I heard this song called Amnesia. I was so curious I looked at my phone only to see this really cute and sexy guy on my screen sitting alone. I must have cried for an hour watching the video 100 times. And ever since then they have improved. But now it's 2016 and it's time to tell you my best friends story.
I hope u enjoy my book!
"OMG IM GOING TO CRY BC OF THIS VIDEO ABBY!" " Kate just send it to me, ok?" "Hey I have an early Christmas gift for you and be prepared to cry with me.." Kate and Abigail were only friends for only two months and already felt like sisters. "Ok Kate but nothing to sad right?" "Nope in fact it's not even sad!" Kate pulled out this huge envelope and Abby grabbed it right away and opened it only to start bawling crying. "OMG KATE YOU ARE THE BEST!" Kate had gotten 4 tickets to see 5 Seconds of Summer on Abigail's birthday. But then out of now where Kate's grandmother pops out and says "this is for you Kate." Kate was so nervous that when she opened her present she cried to hard like Abigail. Kate had gotten 4 meet and greet tickets to 5 Seconds of Summer. They were so exited that they couldn't breathe. They knew that they would see there crush Luke Hemming's live and in person.