chapter 2

Ishanna mon play by Matthew Gray Gubler

"Mom"sceam Ishanna with wide eyes
Running upside with others behind.

"Mom where are you"
"Right here what with the boody sceaming" he said with a smile putting snack on the table.

"FOOD" sceam carmen and miliana while drooling.

"Sometimes wonder why you two act like yall never see foods dont your parents feed yall" said jason while shaking he head.

"Well sorry but ishanna mom make the best snack am i right jason dont lie"said Carmen with her hand on her waist staring down at him.

"Ya better stop watching me so woman i know yo weakness"said jason with his bitch face.

"Oh for the lord of god cant you guys act serious for once" said ishanna crossing her arms looking really annoyed.

Carmen and the others said sorry.

"Its okay guys " she said with a smile
Then they all look back at her mom.

"Oh okay its was me and the rest of parent plan this so you guys could finally show are you talents then we parent can finaly get an romantic vancation with out you kids "said spencer with smile then mumble the last part quite and fast.

"Mom what u say at the end cause me aint here you"said ishanna

" Nothing dear why dont you guys got back down stairs with the snack until your dad n the othef parent come we talk about later bye" said spence with a neavous laugh then he run out the kitchen like the was a rat in there.

"Gurl i dont remember when last i see your mon shot out like that since we was in middle school"said miliana with a shock expression.

While the girls was still tryin to get over they shock jason get thr tray of snack and start going back down stairs.

"let forget about that for later abd see what else we got in the box"Said Jason with ardorable little smile.
"Yeah yeah come on guys" said Carmen taking Ishanna and miliana hands in hers.

Back down stairs

Jason put down the tray on the table
And went or we will say digging in the box
While we girls sit down watching him
"Oh cool check out guys our proforlio" said Jason at the same times giving each of us our own
We all opening them and was totally suprises what we saw