Chapter 3 - Crash World

Ariella's POV:

*1 Week Later*

"Ari, David. Can I talk to you guys for a minute?" asked Justin. We both nodded. "What's up?" I asked Justin. "Umm, well I start my summer tour in 2 days. And I want you both to join me!" he said. "Yeah, i'm going!" screamed David. "I wanna go, but Declan." I said in a whisper, "Go talk to him, I really want you to come." I nodded and went to my room, I picked up my phone and texted Declan. "Hey Dec. Can you meet me @ the park? I wanna talk to you about something important. -Ariella" about a minute later I got a message back. "Hey babe, yeah, why don't I just come to your house? -Declan" I sighed and texted him back, "I don't think thats such a good idea. Meet me at the park please!? -Ariella" and he texted back sure.

I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. "Mom! I'm going to the park with Declan, I should be back in an hour." I told my mom, "Ok sweetie, be careful." she said, I nodded and walked out to the park which was just a block away. "Hey Declan!" I said to him, he turned around and smiled. "Hey Ariella!" he said hugging me. "What did you need to talk to me about, that was so important?" he asked as we both sat on the park bench. "Umm, well Justin is leaving for his summer tour in 2 days." I said, and Declan half-smiled. "Well he want's me to go with him. David's going for sure though, I thought I should talk to you first." I said, and he stiffened. "No, I don't want you going." he said with no expression on his face. "Why?!" I said dissapointed, "I don't like this Bieber kid. I don't want you going on tour with him. I won't see you all summer." he said wrapping his arm around me. "Declan, I know. But I really want to go!" I said. "Well if want to be my girlfriend, you can't be friends with him and can't go on tour with him. So you have to choose Ariella." he said, I sighed and thought about it.

Justin's POV:

"Justin?" asked Janel walking into David's room? "Yes?" I said. "Ariella went out a few hours ago and she isn't answering her phone. She should be at the park, but can you go look for her?" she said. "Yeah sure!" I said running out and down the stairs. I put on my purple supra's and grabbed my phone. "David you wanna come?" I asked him, who was following me. "Yeah.." he said. He put some nike's on and we walked to the park. "ARI!" I yelled and heard nothing. "ARIELLA!" screamed David next to me, and no answer again. I thought and took out my phone. I called her cellphone and heard Never Say Never playing from up the tree.

David and I walked over to the tree and I climbed up the tree and so did David. I saw Ari on a branch. "Ari?" I said sitting next to her, she sniffeled and wiped some tears away. "What happened sis?" asked David wrapping his arm around me. I pushed a peice of her brown hair out of her face and it revealed a fresh bruise on her face. "What happened!?" I yelled. "I uh, I uh, I uh, fell off the uh swings." she said, which was a complete lie. I can tell.

"Your lying, I know you. What really happened?" I asked, "Nothing, it's nothing." she said and let some more tears slip. "Ariella Marie, tell me what happened right now." said David. She let some more tears slip and then finally spoke up, "Well Declan and I were talking in the park about the tour and he said I had to choose between you, Justin or him. I choose you, and he freaked on me and slapped me across the face." she said her face trailing off. "HE WHAT!?" David and I both yelled angrily. "Please don't make me say it again." she whispered. "Where does he live?" I demanded, "No, please just leave it." she said, "I know where." said David. We climbed down from the tree and David and I ran to his house.

David knocked on the door and Declan answered. "What do you want Bieber?" he said. I shook my head and punched him in the face. "What the hell!?!" he yelled on the floor. Then his mother came in. "What did you boys do? OH MY GOD YOUR JUSTIN BIEBER!" she screamed, "Yeah, I am." I said. "Wait, why did you boys hurt my baby?" she asked kneeling to his side. "David?" she said. "He slapped Ariella." he said. "You what!? Why on Earth would you do that?!" she screamed at Declan. "Well she choose this Bieber kid over me! I'm her boyfriend for crying out loud! I got so pissed off, I didn't mean to though!" he pleaded. "That's no reason, but boys will you please leave. I need to speak to my son." she asked. We both nodded but before I left I told Declan something. "She's your ex girlfriend now. And you shouldn't have made her choose between you and me. She is my bestfrined!" and then I left with David.