MB boyxboy Ray and the seven Thugs

He's smart, he's sweet, he's sexy,  and now he's single.

Ray Ray is the good boy who comes with the whole package; the smarts, the look, the attitude, and the friends but theres one thing that the boy refuses to admit, that only s few selected people in the world know is that he's perfect queen material.

Yeah you heard right and I'm not crazy  Ray is a queen. Best suited for what people in this world like to call a thug.

The people in Ray's life know that underneath all that sugar is a whole lot of spice.

They've come to learn that Ray is the type of person who can be all cool and collected, but as soon as you cross a line you done for. He manipulates the people around him into getting what he wants without hurting them...Physically at least.

Unlike bully's Ray goes for your heart and head, where it hurts the most. Wherethey don't leave traces.

One day a couple of Ray's friends get into situation where they need to pay off a debt to what Ray likes to call a bunch of Hood N*ggas. Trying to be polite about  it he goes to pay it himself, but like all good things they must come to an end.

The wannabes who came around to collect said debt thought they could do one up on Ray.             ---__--- stupid fools. His friends like said he did a goon drop and sent them back to their leader (or whatever you want to call them) penniless, banged up, and fearing the name 2Braids.

***THERE WILL BE SEVEN BOYS RAY IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HOW IT'S GONNA WORK I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT WILL.

KINDA LIKE SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS BUT WITH A SERIES OF TWIST.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE SHOULD BE THE THUGS THAT RAY AVOIDS TO CONFRONT.