It all started with some damage control chapter 1

It is Halloween

Running down the stairs Ray swiftly made his way into the kitchen. He barely has time to stop before he comes face to face with his mother Renata. "Boy what did I tell you about running in the house?!?" Renata rebuked Freezing in his steps Ray says"Not too". before walking to the refrigerator to get his strawberries.

Looking in the mirror Ray sent himself a sly smirk, because wearing what he was.. you'd have to have some type of confidence. This morning Ray was wearing tight black shorts with chains hanging from them, a leather halter top shirt that hugged his body in all the right places, a pair of deadly matching stiletto combat heels, and a wild french braid that wisps of hair falling into his sight. Yeah he was going all out for tonight.

Walking over to his mom while washing off his strawberries Ray asked his mom if he could use her black diamond belly button ring.

Renata- Sure baby if you let me put eyeliner on you.

Agreeing to her conditions Ray sat on the bar chair in their kitchen and let Renata as she pleased.

Renata- Your friends should make you do dares like this more often Ray. You look so cute and you'd look even cuter if you wore the costume I got you.

I guess you deserve an explanation. Well tonight is Halloween and My friends and I are going to this costume party. We each got a dare we have to do or wear at the party. Obviously mine was that I have to wear heels and make my outfit sexy enough to pass off as a girl without wearing girl clothing.

Fortunately lady luck was on my side, my mom use to dress me in girl clothing because I was what you'd call a pretty boy and it only got worse as I got older so wearing heels and make up isn't such a big deal anymore. Being a pretty boy is not easy. I had to learn self defense classes to keep azz holes from molesting me, and I developed a sadistic streak.

The Freaky thing about me was That I could lift four times my own weight which was 140lbs and yet I don't get any bigger or wider(that counts cause my muscle is not suppose to got to my hips, thighs, and behind).

Renata was quickly finished with Ray and he took his bowl of strawberries to go. Kissing Renata goodbye he raced out the door to his silver truck( refuses to drive a car he know he'll mess up).

***Time Skip****

It was the end of the day and Ray was singing at the top of lungs happy to be getting out of school.

Bisexual girl I don't know what I see in you

I wanna be with you but you in love with her

Bisexual girl I don't know what I see in you

I wanna be with you but you in love with her

Bisexual gurl rl rl rl rlll (4x)

Now baby your confusing me

Slowly you are loosing me

Tell me are you choosing her(gco)

Ray's solo was interrupted by some commotion going on outside in the parking lot which is unusual since school is over and everyone, but him is gone. Walking towards what he believes is some kids messing round he finds his friends Miles, Tani, and Pariah being harassed by a couple of dudes.

Now these dude were like dogs just circling Ray's friends. Not liking where this was going Ray approached them.

Ray - Can I help you fellas? Miles what going on I thought we were leaving?

dude #1- Boy please whats this got to do with you just go on and bounce.

Ignoring dude #1's comment I look at Pariah who answers me instead.

Pariah - Okay you remember when we went to that shady looking shop down by mad ave?

Ray- Yeah when I told yall that you don't buy stuff from some creeper at night where no one can see you.

Pariah - Yeah thats it. Umm so we met this dude he told of way we could make so extra money. All we had to do was invest in some things and wait for stuff to happen.

Ray - You mean...Gambling?

Pariah - Right something like that. What that dude didn't tell us was that if others don't invest then we don't make any money. No instead we'll owe money and we in trouble.

Looking at them like they the worlds dumbest I roll my eyes and ask dude #1.

Ray - Can you tell me how they owe so we can get this over with real quick?

Dude #1 and the rest of his crew looked Ray up and down licking their lips or giving lecherous grins.

Dude #1 - We'll for you we're willing to make a deal.

Random dude - You let us Fu*k you and we'll call it a day.

Freezing in his spot Ray quickly composes himself and takes a step forward he stopped in front of dude #1 with a coy grin. Biting his lip Ray ran his fingers down his chest and kept going until he got to his crotch and grabbed his balls in a choke hold. Looking dude #1 in eyes Ray gained a deadly smile on his pretty face.

Ray - Excuse me could you repeat that I don't think I heard you right.

He said in an innocent voice laced with a warning tent. And by now all boys that were surrounding Ray's friends we're holding their crotches and going pale. Tightening his hold Ray head butted dude #1. Turning to the right Ray delivered an AXE kick followed by a Front Snap Punch and a 360 kick.

Knowing that all his opponents if you can call them that are unconscious Ray looks through all their wallets and in all finds nearly $300,000 ---_---. Really who carries money like that around unless it's on a credit card? Calling the police Ray decide on a victory shopping before the party. Getting into our designated cars we drove full speed to the mall.

********Head Quarters*****

Unbeknown to them those thugs never made it to the police, but they did make it back to home base. Where seven furious boy were waiting for their debt to be paid and had come to find they'd been beaten by a 'girl'. Further investigation was to be made, but instead of spending someone else they decided that they'd be better off doing it themselves. It helps that they were also curious to find out who this mysterious 'girl' was.