Unexpected Arivail

*****????? POV******

well it's been 7 years since I last seen y/n and to be honest I miss her sooo I got my bro chres tah help me out god I miss her sooooo fuckin much yaaww just don't understand if yaaww wanna know what happened between me and y/n is because I've lied and lied and cheated and cheated broke promises after promises and I guess she got fed up with my bullshit and packed everything and left  one time she caught me and this girl I had with me in our bedroom(me and y/n's room) having sex and y/n beat the shit out of her and the girl was begging for my help but I didn't help her I just pulled y/n off her and she told me some VERY harsh words I tried to apologize but she said

>><><<><>FALSHBACK><><<><>><

U: FUCK YOU I FUCKIN HATE YOU ...YOU ARE A POTHECT SON OF A BITCH YOUR JUST LOW YOU FUCKIN LOW LIFE *TEARS IN YUR EYES* I PUT UP WIT YOUR SORRY ASS FOR WHAT 5 YEARS AND YOU DO THIS SHIT TO ME REALLY!?! ....I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE...WAIT NO SCRATCH THAT I ACTUALLY CAN BECAUSE OF YOU ...I CAN'T..I JUST CAN'T STAY HERE ANYMORE FUCK YUO FUCK THIS SO CALLED "RELASTIONSHIP" AND FUCK EVERTHING...I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!!...I'M OUT ~leaves~

???: *whispers under his breath* I-I-im sorry...I love you..marry me? ~cry's~ 

><<<><><><<<><><><*play the song on the rite*

and then 2 years later I hear from my bro Diggy that y/n got a new boyfriend and that she's going with raryray from mindless behavior that shit upset me sooo damn bad I was intending on getting her back I even went and got some professional help for her and she supposedly decides to move on oh ok but bets believe imma find a way to get to her again then chres tells me y/n and ray had a big fall out and got divorced and that she had a kid now that was a complete shocker because I wanted her to have my kids  and be my wife but I was actually happy to hear that they got a divorce but other than that this could be my chance to win her heat back hopefully she agrees to me god I hope she says yes lord please let her.

><><><>4 yrs l8tr><<<><><

********Y/N POV********

wuzzup my niggas lol it ya gurl y/n and im having the best life ever and I'm currently 22 years old and loving it my babigurl is now 5 yrs old and she's sooooo cute ugghhhh and she's looking more and more like ray and me every time and ray and the boys are now world wide famous and it's kinda hard plus sometimes he's never home .......sometimes I have my thoughts that he's cheating AGIAN yaass I did say again because the first time I caught him red handed with some bitch and what fucked it up even more the BITCH AND HIM WRER IN MY MUTHAFUCKIN HOUE THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MUST WANTED ME TO CATCH YOU AND I FOUGHT THE BITCH AND WHAT"S FUNNY TO ME IS THAT THE HOE CANT EVEN FIGHT DF HOW THE FUCK YOU GON FUCK SOMEBODY MAN BUT CANT FIGHT BUT anyway me and ray got a divorce and I bought another house and the fucked up thing was.......hmp.....I was 2 months pregnant but that doesn't matter I got an abortion even thought I dont believe in stuff like that I believe that every child that comes into this world should be able to live a life at least abut yeeaaa me and ray aren't together any more and im happily married to my wonderful hubby Daniel Simmons or Diggy as his fans know him I think that name is sexy lol but yea then ray gon talk bout sum "he only wants you for 2 thing and once he's got them he'll leave you foshow" and I'm like bitch aint chu married ???...huh??.....mind ya own fuckin binuss but yeeaa oh and I also got both ray & chres's names off her certificate of course ray was pissed but oh fuckin well who gives a fuck but yeeaa right now im just chillin with my sessy ass hubby and Mimi damn I love her to death that's by little mini me lol and she loves Diggy like her real father but yeeaa and he loves her like she was his own and I have a BIG surprise for him.........

u:bae...geuss what?? ~smiles~

diggy:what baby?? ~smiles and holds yu~

u:im.....im...ughh....ok...im 3 months pregnant ~smiles real big and tears of joy come out~

diggy:are you serious??? ~smiles big~

u:~nodds head fast~ mhhhmmm...well ....are you happy???

diggy:happy??.....im ecstatic babe..oh my god

u:really??

diggy:yes babe im so....wow...im gonna be a dad.....Mimi your gonna be a big sister

Mimi:YYYYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

u:im happy your happy....I love you

diggy:I love you too bae

both:~leans in and make out while feeling on each other~

mimi:AHEM......HEWWHOO WIWLE KID HEWER

diggy:opps...~chuckles~...sorry Mimi...come here ~playfully grabs here and tickles her and dose silly things to her~

Mimi: ahheheehahahhaahe

u:~watches and giggles~

then the door rings ~<><>~><~<~><'.

u:i'll get it!!

Diggy: kae

u waddle to the door and opens it and see's someone u didn't expect to see........

u:he-gco

???: hey y/n

u: oh my god *shocked*

Diggy: what's wrong bae??

???: Diggy??

Diggy: Jacob??

u:*still shocked* oh my fuckin gosh

Jacob: what the hell...when did yall get with it?

Diggy: what you mean??.....we been married for 4 years now

Jacob: WTF!!!

u: ohhh my god

Jacob: is this true y/n....please

Diggy: *gives yu tht look*

u: u-u-umm..yeess??

Jacob: oh my god....why just answer me that why ?

U: because I love him...and he loves me...unlike you

Jacob: yes I did love you!

U: no you fuckin didn't..don't even sit here and lie in my face

Mimi:mowmy *sniffs*

Diggy: come here princess

 Jacob: is this your kid?

U: yes ....and why do want to know??!!

Jacob: listen I want you back I need you back with me and in my life I've also gotten professional help from my addictions and I'm sincerely sorry for all the pain and hurt I've caused you and I just want you back in my life please just come back ....I LOVE YOU Y/N AND I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME AND ....*pulls out a big azz ring* WILL YOU MARRY ME Y/N,,,PLEASE..I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!

Diggy: WTF ..OHHH HELL NO...IM SORRY YOU MY NIQQA AND ALL BUT YOU GONE HAVE TO GET OUT MANE

Jacob: NO I'M NOT LEAVEING TILL SHE SAYS YES

U: JACOB I-I-I....I DON'T KNOW

Diggy: WHAT!!! ...ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS !?!?!?!

U:I-I-I...I CAN'T *runs off to your car and leaves*

Jacob: Y/N WAIT!! *runs after you and follows you*

whoa didn't see that cumin did yu ik yu didn't lol but imma do mre l8tr luvv yu guys muah lolz

-Shyia