Darkness [Season 1: Part 1]

"EMILYYY!! Look what i've found!!' Susan exclaimed with joy in her eyes. It was a photograph of a haunted house nearby Caramel lane that was conveniently just few lanes away from their house. "This house looks more horrendous than my grades!" joked Emily. After much discussion, both of them contacted the other members of their clique. As expected, Rose was too scared to accompany them. But, James, Robert & Nick were beyond excited to accompany them. All 5 of them didn't know how horrifying the journey was going to be. The 3 boys arrived at the girls' house within minutes. They all seemed rather excited but Emily was standing out. She was literally sweating & she didn't stop explaining how exciting it was going to be. Emily tried to comfort her, but nothing worked. Since the haunted house was still guarded with security guards, they had to wait till 12 am so they could sneak in. They knew they wouldn't get caught clearly because James was at professional at this. Robert & Nick quickly went to a nearby shop to grab some snacks for the adventure. Meanwhile, Susan & Emily packed some essentials for the journey. As usual, James was being useless and kept using his hand phone. After hours of preparations, the clique decided to get going. They started walking slowly towards the haunted house. The time was 11:50 pm. While walking they all talked about how fun it was going to be, well, if only they actually knew what was going to happen..... After 10 Mins, they finally reached the Main Gate of the house. James's watch alarmed, showing that the time was 12:00 am. Cold wind rushed towards them. The air was so thick. The haunted house looked more creepier in reality compared to the photograph.

James led the way. The group followed him like a train. They stepped on wet & thick mud. Trying to sneak away from the guards, they dodged the bright rays of light coming from the torch lights. After 5 mins of walking they finally reached the back gate. Being the most excited one, Susan pushed the back door open. The eerie squeak from the door broke the silence. The atmosphere experienced a great change. Then everything was back to silence again. But then...

-

The story continues in the next part.. until then......