Reunited

(Y/N) POV
I walk through the town to buy some bread as I hear rumors that the seven deadly sins are near by and I lit up with excitement that I might get to see my old friends but then I remembered it as just a rumor. After I buy my bread I head back to my house and went to a room with a grand piano and started playing a song(above) and as I played my song I softly sang the words.

King POV
The captain said to go out and search for (y/n) because he heard that she was here somewhere. Diane, Gowther, Hawk, and the princess decided to stay and watch over the Boar Hat while we were gone. I was floating around looking inside of house windows and the ground to see if I would recognize her then I heard beautiful music coming from a piano and I flew to the house I heard the music coming from and saw (y/n) playing the piano and I decided to sit on the windowsill and listen to her play. After a while she started to softly sing the words the song she was playing and I thought it was beautiful. 'Her voice is so soft and sweet and she's so good at playing piano and-' my thoughts were interrupted. "Hey, King! Did you find (y/n) yet!!" Ban yells to me unfortunately (y/n) hears and I hide to make sure she doesn't see me. 'She can't know I was watching her she would think I'm a stalker!!' I argue with my self in my mind and when she stops looking out the windowsill she leaves the room with the piano in it. I come down from my hiding spot and the captain comes over. "Hey did you guys find (y/n) Elizabeth would be happy to find out we found another sin." The captain says in his usual tone.
"Nope, sorry captain." Ban says as both of them looking at me. "Yes.....or maybe I couldn't really tell." I lied I didn't want Ban to know I was watching her he would never let me live it down as a hear a door open.

(Y/N) POV

I open my door because I heard talking outside I thought it could be the people that interrupted me a few minutes ago but no. It was Meliodas, Ban, and....King!?. I run up to them and give them a group hug. "I can't believe you guys are here! I only thought they were rumors but you guys are here!" I say and releases them from my group hug and calm down. "Where are they others?" I ask tilting my head. "Well, Gowther and Diane are at the Boar Hat my bar and Elizabeth and Hawk too." Meliodas says acting like he always did. It looks like none of them changed except King he looks cute. "Well let's go there then!" I say as they lead me to the Boar Hat and they celebrate the arrival of a new sin. I caught up with Diane and met princess Elizabeth and Gowther probably reading my mind because he was staring at me the whole time. I was happy to be reunited with the sins but sad because I didn't have my grand piano. I spent the rest of the night talking and having fun with everyone it was the happiest I have been in a long while.